Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Traitor Weapon

I've been thinking about this for a while there really isn't a good way for traitors to heal themselves, so I have a few suggestions. Also remember these suggestions are all up for change these are just my ideas of how they should work.

Name: Syringe

Description: When you kill someone you right click their body until the syringe is full witch will be displayed on a meter in the middle of your screen. The health amount should be decided be someone of higher rank in the server, I think it should be 5% for innocent bodies and 10% for detective bodies and only be able to be used once per body. It can not be used on traitor bodies and you cannot heal anyone other then traitors. I feel there should be an animation like bending over the body so it is obvious to see so it cannot be done easily.

Options:
1. You right click the air in front of you to heal yourself.
2. You right click a T-buddy to heal them.

Name: Health Pistol

Description: It only has 3 ammo and it cannot get anymore ammo. A headshot heals 10% A body shot heals 5% and anywhere else heals 1% (all these can be changed their just ideas). It can only heal Traitors even if an innocent picks it up (it could also just not drop or possibly innocents could use it). I feel like this pistol should have a ridiculously obvious skin like pink with red hearts or something so it can be easily spotted. Also a very slow fire rate as to reduce the amount of healing that can be done in a quick time.

Options:
1. You can heal your T-buddies by shooting them with it.
2. You can give it to a T-buddy and have him shoot you.
Find

The only thing that makes me feel weird about traitors being able to heal themselves/eachother is that people will notice if you go from "Near Death" to "Healthy", and if there's no det on, I feel like that's sort of weird would-be-correct reason to KOS off of, especially since people might forget that you were never damaged in the first place and think you healed and blablabla.
If that's not an issue to anyone else though, then yeah, this'd be good.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Disguises m'boy
Find

I think that there should be a health disguier that makes your health look higher without changing appearance. You could toggle this to act like you were "sniped".

Bump Because its been a bit since anyone's looked at it. Big Grin
Find