Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Twistz - Member Application

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 51 Hours, 21 minutes, and 19 seconds as of this post.

Where did you hear about this server?: I was referred here by Terran.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have been banned twice, both times for changing my name mid round. (Thanks Jake)

Why do you want to join?: I want to become a member of FRG because not only is the community a hobby for me, it is a passion. I want to be someone who represents the community in a good way, and even help new players get a start. I want to be known as a member of this community, not just as a player. In the near or distant future I want to attempt to become staff. I really enjoy the community and all the fun nights filled with laughter that happen here.

Referred by: Terran

Additional Details: I have been a part of this community for a little over 2 months, and was an active player on NTG until late December 2013/early February 2014. I have made many friends here, and enjoy every minute I am on the server. Almost 3/4 of my time on the server has been played in a one week span.
Find

+1 I played with him earlier, really nice guy.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

+1, when you're on, it's sometimes okay I guessss, although I wish you were better :\ I kinda feel like a bully constantly destroying you.

jk ur fun to play with and ur mediocre

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Yeah, he's a fun guy, always just playing to have a good time. A definite +1, he's a good representation of the servers.

+1 would be good staff &
typically fun to be around
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(10-15-2015, 11:12 PM)JuicyBoxer Wrote:  +1 would be good staff &
typically fun to be around

>would be good staff
> good staff
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
love u tho bb

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Just like Terran said, he's a Fungi and i hope to see him get member. It seems like you've played more than 56 hours because i see you on a lot. +1
Find

Denied.
Find