Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Toss Remote Mine

It's a very simple concept, have the ability to throw the remote mine. Throw it just like you would a discombob or an incind grenade. I thought of this because sometimes when I play, it can be an absolute bitch to try and put the remote mine somewhere or on someone, and throwing it would definitely allow you to be sneakier with the remote mines.
Find

I wouldn't mind it, but I feel like it'd need some sort of really obvious throw animation or a trail or something, otherwise it'd be pretty overpowered xd

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

It's op enough no pls.

Actually I would say it's pretty perfect right now.
Find

This would be really OP if it didn't have any downside to it. It would make some other T items undesirable if you could just throw a remote mine and kill 3-4 people infront of you...
Find

the remote mine is pretty none op anymore. being its loud af and it takes for ever to set off. so i think the throwing would be good. but i think there should be a slight trail
Find

Just increase the distance you can place the mine from.
Find

I like Rotshout's idea. +1 for him
Find

I don't like it. It promotes too aggressive Traitor style game-play. If they were one purchase, I'd say yes, but can't you buy virtually infinite of them?
Find

(09-30-2015, 06:00 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't like it. It promotes too aggressive Traitor style game-play. If they were one purchase, I'd say yes, but can't you buy virtually infinite of them?

I don't think there is a limit on them.
Find

I'd say yes if you could only buy one. Actually, you SHOULD only be able to buy one. I really don't use them so I can't remember much. But being able to buy 2-3 medium-ranged extremely devastating AOE weapons, and more when you get more credits...Eck.
Find