Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm Back?!?

(09-26-2015, 03:45 PM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  Ayy lmao welcome bak now don't get karma banned you scrubby

Scrubby wow what a title for me

(09-27-2015, 02:05 AM)NotChosen Wrote:  He sold most of his good guns not to me so I'm sad Sad

Welcome back My Son.

Thx Long Lost Dad?? ya we will go with that
Find

(09-27-2015, 02:29 AM)Eons Wrote:  
(09-26-2015, 03:45 PM)Wolfy9800 Wrote:  Ayy lmao welcome bak now don't get karma banned you scrubby

Scrubby wow what a title for me

I know, surprisingly accurate.

jk luv u bb
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

"its been a long time since I have been on so today I am officially leaving the server. I have decided to leave pc gaming and go to Console gaming (Xbox One) Mainly because I have no friends that play pc, but I can for sure tell you that FRG is the best Gmod TTT server in the world. Just wanted to let you all know that Heart Heart Peace"

Welcome back to the PC world, Enjoy not paying for Xbox Live. Big Grin
Find

(09-28-2015, 11:30 PM)◥▶RadioactiveTwinkelz◀◤ Wrote:  "its been a long time since I have been on so today I am officially leaving the server. I have decided to leave pc gaming and go to Console gaming (Xbox One) Mainly because I have no friends that play pc, but I can for sure tell you that FRG is the best Gmod TTT server in the world. Just wanted to let you all know that  Heart  Heart Peace"

Welcome back to the PC world, Enjoy not paying for Xbox Live. Big Grin

Nah I'm still paying for Xbox live and I have like $400 worth of games I have preordered so for right now I'm playing destiny for weekly reset and gmod usually in my freetime
Find

im more of a PS4 person but i mostly game on TTT servers on PC
Find