Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Now first off i have Maps and i need to test them i dont even know if my traito tester works because i could not find any one to host a server for ttt to test my map's out so heres the application have fun: Age: AbletoHostServers! ON TTT:Y/N I will not release any or share info about the map:Y/N  Why i want to be a map tester:
Find

Move to shit posting pls stop cobalt
Find

(09-25-2015, 03:52 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Move to shit posting pls stop cobalt

this thread had to have been approved by either Jake, Mcnuggie, Grassx, or Brassx, before it was posted. It is fine to be here.
Find

(09-25-2015, 08:37 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(09-25-2015, 03:52 PM)RadioActiveCow Wrote:  Move to shit posting pls stop cobalt

this thread had to have been approved by either Jake, Mcnuggie, Grassx, or Brassx, before it was posted. It is fine to be here.

True i was debating wether to put it on off topic but it is hugely server related since im trying to make maps for frg then sending them to jake but i always needed a test team a group that tests my maps before even jake does so i wouldnt send him a buggy/glitchy/broken/Boring map
Find