Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traitor Round Tickets Are Here?!

(09-24-2015, 11:13 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  This is really bad, srry brassx but This item is bad!

oh my god, why the fuck do you all care so much. They are a RANDOM ITEM, they can't be bought from the coinshop, like on ntg.

Stop your bitching already. It's Brass' server, and if he wants them in the server, then they are gonna be in the server. Stop acting like you all own the server, even though you literally have NO say in any matters like this.

This thread honestly made me sick, looking at all the bitching and complaining, "oh no plz, not these, this is cancer, y would u add these brassx, ur a bad owner."

(09-24-2015, 11:24 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(09-24-2015, 11:13 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  This is really bad, srry brassx but This item is bad!

oh my god, why the fuck do you all care so much. They are a RANDOM ITEM, they can't be bought from the coinshop, like on ntg.

Stop your bitching already. It's Brass' server, and if he wants them in the server, then they are gonna be in the server. Stop acting like you all own the server, even though you literally have NO say in any matters like this.

This thread honestly made me sick, looking at all the bitching and complaining, "oh no plz, not these, this is cancer, y would u add these brassx, ur a bad owner."

I feel like this the only time I am inclined to agree with tobias
Find

Feedback is important. Brass doesn't play the server so don't you think he'd like some feedback from the people who do? Yes, bitching and whining isn't the way to get the point across and is annoying but if anyone has no say in the matter it's you. Cursing and complaining like you did also isn't the way to get a point across.

(09-25-2015, 03:24 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  

Feedback is important. Brass doesn't play the server so don't you think he'd like some feedback from the people who do? Yes, bitching and whining isn't the way to get the point across and is annoying but if anyone has no say in the matter it's you. Cursing and complaining like you did also isn't the way to get a point across.

I agree, feedback is important. But saying "omg this iz cansr, y u do this" isn't exactly valuable feedback. I haven't seen ONE person give any valuable feedback in this entire thread. And I wasn't really complaining, I was mostly trying to tell people to knock it off with the non valuable feedback(E.I the comment eagle wrote out).

Here is some of MY valuable feedback. Maybe instead of 20 minutes, it should be 45-60 minutes. 20 minutes seems a little too short of a cooldown, and maybe you could only have a max of 5 at a time.
Find