Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Traitor Round Tickets Are Here?!

Brutal murder of 1 Inno and 1 Det what else could possibly happen?
Find

(09-24-2015, 01:54 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Whoops. Not supposed to be in there(yet anyways). These were something I was messin' with awhile back. Just as random drops in the system(and can only use one every 20 minutes, they are consumed after use obviously). Didn't think you guys would flip shit about 'em that much(jake really wanted them in too).

I figured it could help a bit too with T related quests.

Does this mean I found a bug.....? Wow, I....Totally meant to do that!
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I think they're cool, they'd sure as hell help out with quests!

(09-24-2015, 03:12 PM)Luke Wrote:  
(09-24-2015, 01:54 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Whoops. Not supposed to be in there(yet anyways). These were something I was messin' with awhile back. Just as random drops in the system(and can only use one every 20 minutes, they are consumed after use obviously). Didn't think you guys would flip shit about 'em that much(jake really wanted them in too).

No, not really.
Find

(09-24-2015, 04:23 PM)tobiasx Wrote:  
(09-24-2015, 03:12 PM)Luke Wrote:  

No, not really.

Umpty Dumpty
Find

This is actually a good idea for T related quests, maybe an NPC can sell them for coins/frags??
Find

Please, no, no "pay-to-traitor". Just leave them random end round drops/crate stuff.
Find

As long as you can't buy them I'm ok with them existing.
Find

Jake only wants them cause he's bad , we all know that. Otherwise I don't think it's a problem as long as you can't directly buy Traitor rounds please?
Find

This is really bad, srry brassx but This item is bad!