Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Enchantable - Membership Application

Thumbs Down 

Steam Name(Current): Enchantable

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 135 Hours, 47 Minutes.

Where did you hear about this server?: NTG

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, once for 2 hours and once for 1 day for disrespect.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be more than just a regular player, and I love the server and the players of the server.

Referred by: No one.

Additional Details: I personally am not sure of whether I myself am ready for a rank but I want to know what you guys think and feel about me.

Hell yes
Find

Ur my bf so +1 Duuuuh
Find

While you definitely have recently matured, I do not see you as member material yet for numerous reasons, sorry.

Find

i was paid 1 coin to -1
but really +0 idk yet..
Find

Yeah I've known him for so long! Sure he can seem immature at times but he's always kind and one of the most fun people to play with.
Find

I like him. He's not perfect but he's better than most. Could improve in a number of areas, but honestly he's just a nice kid deep down. His tsundere tendencies run deep.
Find

He completes me, in more way than one.

He would be a great member too, unless he decides to dupe my heart
Find

Ahm...while I don't play on the server at lot I feel like I know you well enough personally.
While you can be mature at times -probably- to put it bluntly...
you act like a giant retarded autism child too much, though I know you're just doing it as an act
Find

Enchantable is a lot like me. The only difference is that he isn't prescribed his drugs.