Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Jerome - Report Disrespect (mean reports)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Jerome

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:71528792

Map the event happened on: ttt_italy, island 17

Date of event: July 20 something

What Happened?: He made offensive reports after I had killed him.

Witnesses: No one that I recall, this was a month or two ago.

island 17

italy
Find

Him acting this way when no Staff is on is inexcusable. Ontop of that, we all know he has a history of disrespecting others and other staff members, as well as various other things. I do think some sort of punishment needs to take place here, because him saying this is really bad, just not sure what exactly.

Edit: I noticed this was a while ago (thanks whale lol), what brought this back up?
Edit2: Well, he apologized, I guess it should all be good. It was months ago after-all, just keep an eye on 'im incase he acts up again.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Reallllllllllly? A month or two ago?
Find

(09-12-2015, 11:42 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  Reallllllllllly? A month or two ago?

I forgot I had evidence until now lol

Edit: also I had reported someone earlier today and I remembered after I made it I had evidence on someone else too
Find

YES! SOMEONE FINALLY STEPPING UP TO ENCHANTABLE'S RDMING!!!!

But, uh, yeah if jerome was being serious with those reports he may need a warning.

EDIT: If it was months ago though, maybe it should just be forgiven?
Find

Yeah im sorry for acting that way.  But yeah when you get tired of rdm. Some things will slip out that you dont actually mean. But also I have figured this out now that when the same person can do something tp you it could piss you off and say soms things. But all I want to is I am sorry Enchantable, but sometimes when people rdm me I do get mad and say stuff I don't mean. An yes I am working a lot on changing that.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I talked to Jerome, he seemed pretty genuine about the apology. js.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

This occurred 2 months ago, so I don't feel like anything at all needs to be done about this, you really shouldn't of reported this since how long ago this occurred.

So... close this?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(09-13-2015, 12:28 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  This occurred 2 months ago, so I don't feel like anything at all needs to be done about this, you really shouldn't of reported this since how long ago this occurred.

did not realize this and I didnt realize it would habe been a prolem
i am so sorry plz lclose 4 eva and forget
Find