Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!!!

No, he banned himself for a week and then Jake banned him later on permanently. It "Updated" his old ban so it says that he still banned himself.
Find

(09-11-2015, 03:05 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, he banned himself for a week and then Jake banned him later on permanently. It "Updated" his old ban so it says that he still banned himself.

That's....confusing....so, he wasn't supposed to ban himself?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

No, he banned himself for a week for a break, but Jake decided to give him a permanent ban before that ban ended, so it "Updated" the old ban.
Find

(09-11-2015, 03:28 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, he banned himself for a week for a break, but Jake decided to give him a permanent ban before that ban ended, so it "Updated" the old ban.

So, why did Jake perma him?
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(09-11-2015, 03:36 PM)Luke Wrote:  
(09-11-2015, 03:28 PM)Terran Wrote:  No, he banned himself for a week for a break, but Jake decided to give him a permanent ban before that ban ended, so it "Updated" the old ban.

Reasons!!!

Someone's Mr. Nosey!!!

In all seriousness though the reason is not being spread to avoid any further drama.
Find

(09-11-2015, 04:01 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(09-11-2015, 03:36 PM)Luke Wrote:  

Reasons!!!

Someone's Mr. Nosey!!!

In all seriousness though the reason is not being spread to avoid any further drama.

I didn't mean to pry, I never really got along well with Cyan, but I respected him, ;-;
Umpty Dumpty
Find

I remember you! You were itember right? You played when I first joined the server.
Find

(09-11-2015, 04:40 PM)SP1D3RP1G Wrote:  I remember you! You were itember right? You played when I first joined the server.

Nooooooo, I'm Terran, of corse I'm Ember lol
Umpty Dumpty
Find

did you just discover cats or something
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(09-11-2015, 08:03 PM)Rachel Platten Wrote:  did you just discover cats or something

Yep
Umpty Dumpty
Find