Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Crimson, Ghosting yes

Steam name of player:crimsonkiller

steam id:STEAM_0:0:115148685

Map: He was not in game.

Date: 9-1-15

What happened: He confirmed that he was ghosting with zed, could not getting any pics but had to make him confess again to ghosting. Every round he would tell me when the map ended and who the ts were....ect. (Some evidence today not from yesterday, https://gyazo.com/3e8cbd2314a4de366a8f022dafe2890f) Ps...................kinda short ik

Witnesses: Aresuft, I was telling him/copying chat and sending it to him, maybe fuzzy to.

Evidence: above^^^^^^^^^^^

(09-02-2015, 09:58 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Steam name of player:crimsonkiller

steam id:STEAM_0:0:115148685

Map: He was not in game.

Date: 9-1-15

What happened: He confirmed that he was ghosting with zed, could not getting any pics but had to make him confess again to ghosting. Every round he would tell me when the map ended and who the ts were....ect. (Some evidence today not from yesterday, https://gyazo.com/3e8cbd2314a4de366a8f022dafe2890f) Ps...................kinda short ik

Witnesses: Aresuft, I was telling him/copying chat and sending it to him, maybe fuzzy to.

Evidence: above^^^^^^^^^^^

uh i just guessed names that i remembered, i wasn't playing plus i don't know how to hack, otherwise i would do it along time ago, anyways those Ts were people i remembered, i don't even know how i guessed right, i did't even know when he was dead or not since i was playing no game, well he said that i had a chance to say i didn't ghost
Find

Every round for two maps, I don't think so. Also you were telling me peoples convos and stuff.
Find

Need more proof that what is given
Find

(09-02-2015, 10:14 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  Every round for two maps, I don't think so. Also you were telling me peoples convos and stuff.

Uh, do you realize on the scoreboard it says when the map is ending, right?
Find

I did a report accusing him of ghosting a bit ago, I've been keeping an eye on him and zin since then and I haven't seen anything out of the ordinary when I've been on, still suspicious though

Not enough evidence but we informed all staff to keep an eye on him.
Find