• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God - Ban Appeal.

Steam Name (Current):

Steam Name (During incident): Celery God™

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:26830324

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/rmaring

Name of staff you were banned by: McNuggie

Length of the ban: Permanent.

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:  Repealed.

Reason for ban: Ghosting, generally being a dick.

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I was being a dick, though the ghosting wasn't specific enough to gather anything other than a very vague location (I.e, He's underground). This was also in teamspeak.

Additional details: I'm not trying to say that I didn't fuck up. But I have learned from what happened; and I'd like to apologize to Nuggie, and the guy I was being a dick to. Both Nuggie's story and mine are biased, and what actually happened is somewhere in the middle. Once again, I'm not trying to say that I wasn't in the wrong, or that Nuggie is wrong; I'm just saying that I believe I should be unbanned, and that it wasn't necessary to perma me.

I'm fine with him being unbanned or being shortened, but there was also more to it that wasn't included in the ban reason (although this is something jake should address)

But I stand by my word that what you did was ghosting, and while I should of banned you WHILE it occurred, I stand by the ban reason. Please message me privately if you wanna discuss anything Celery please.

you caused trouble a lot. This includes talking over people, rdm time to time and not knowing the rules, srry this is just a -1 gl

Honestly, when I look at these ban appeals, sure I take into account your ban reason, but also who you are as a character.
I do not want a response from this, this is my opinion and this will always be my opinion.

I won't go into specifics on what happened and what brought these opinions upon you for the sake of anyone who wasn't getting involved and to leave you a little chance of getting unbanned, but I have lost respect for you as an individual due to affairs that went on to cause drama both inside and outside the server to people both inside or outside of the server community. You have proven yourself to be a selfish coward by running away as soon as a problem occurs that you needed desperately to take responsibility for (probably the biggest responsibility you would have ever had in your life). You then pretty much unnecessarily blackmailed and betrayed friends (if I remember right) for teasing you about it.
These character flaws portrayed here can and will follow him wherever he goes and appear anywhere he does, including our server. He's very literally a drama-magnet and has zero consideration for others, and has shown in the past to lie himself out of RDMing, tried to lie about ghosting but later confessed, and generally breaks a lot of rules thinking he's untouchable. There is proof out there of this if you ask around, and it definitely says something that his member has been denied MULTIPLE times despite him being an active player. Member apps don't often get denied unless there's good reason for it, lol.

Anyway, I think my point is across. tl;dr - He's a lying selfish scumbaggity coward and has been caught breaking tons of rules, proof being member apps constantly denied. This behavior will carry into the server and he has not changed, so I don't want that excuse coming out. -1.

If this seems too hostile and will cause problems, Jake, just tell me and I'll cut out all my personal emotions. Tongue

- That Thrakos Noob

If you could be less of a dick, that would be great. I didn't have much issue with you, but you didn't make much effort to calm down. Most of the people who don't want you unbanned are the ones you've been really rude to, and I can't see them changing their minds any time soon. The largest factor, in my opinion, is the ghosting. Ghosting in itself is a permanent ban, you knew that when you did it. The fact that you have broken other rules just adds to the case against you.

(08-27-2015, 12:08 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  If you could be less of a dick, that would be great. I didn't have much issue with you, but you didn't make much effort to calm down. Most of the people who don't want you unbanned are the ones you've been really rude to, and I can't see them changing their minds any time soon. The largest factor, in my opinion, is the ghosting. Ghosting in itself is a permanent ban, you knew that when you did it. The fact that you have broken other rules just adds to the case against you.

That's the plan. I've learned this summer that being a dick is a shitty thing to do that ends up biting you in the ass.
Find

so hows that pregnant chick
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

(08-28-2015, 12:47 AM)Rachel Platten Wrote:  so hows that pregnant chick

We all know who you are, Zephyr.

(08-28-2015, 12:50 AM)[Avanic] Celery God™ Wrote:  
(08-28-2015, 12:47 AM)Rachel Platten Wrote:  so hows that pregnant chick

We all know who you are, Zephyr.

uh

k?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)

I'm just going to keep this short.

Based on what I've seen and what I've heard from a number of trusted members of this community, I cannot look positively at Celery's character. His reputation is incredibly tarnished right now.

Find