Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Apology

To everyone who has seen been disgusted or just flat out hates me for "lying" well I knew I had installed a hack, but i went into Single player first, no interface for the things inside of the hack had popped up, so i had assumed that they hadn't installed correctly, so I went and logged into FRG, and bam, banned for hacks when i'm guessing the scripts for the hack were working, but didn't show, up, so therefore I publicly apologize for even installing said hacks, my main intention was not to use them on the server either. But I will take my punishment, whether it be a week, or a month, i'll wait. So once again I apologize to everyone.
Find

Well, that's a bit less of an apology than an apology is, but it's good of you to try and get something out there.
Find

If it was LUA hack(Which CatBOT is), then you have to inject it every time you join a server. So you're basically lying in your apology. Just leave already, nobody likes a hacker.
Find

(08-20-2015, 03:25 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  If it was LUA hack(Which CatBOT is), then you have to inject it every time you join a server. So you're basically lying in your apology. Just leave already, nobody likes a hacker.

I suggest going over to the forum post of people debating if she should be unbanned or not if you wish to express how you feel about her being on the server or not (which you, yourself, don't play on). She is just here apologizing, no need to be rude.
Find

(08-20-2015, 04:38 PM)Mary Wrote:  
(08-20-2015, 03:25 PM)TobiasX Wrote:  If it was LUA hack(Which CatBOT is), then you have to inject it every time you join a server. So you're basically lying in your apology. Just leave already, nobody likes a hacker.

I suggest going over to the forum post of people debating if she should be unbanned or not if you wish to express how you feel about her being on the server or not (which you, yourself, don't play on). She is just here apologizing, no need to be rude.

*cough*SAVAGE*cough*
Find

Well i mean, it's member discussion for a reason.

Nice one Mary xd. Tongue
Find

I'm not being rude, I'm explaining that he is lying, again. You literally have to type "lua_openscript_cl catbot.lua" every time you join a server for your hacks to load. How can you possibly type that in by mistake? Not to mention that you also need to inject a bypasser so you can even do that.

And what thread are you talking about? There is literally no thread about him getting unbanned other than his ban appeal, which is closed.

This thread isn't even an apology really, it is just trying him trying to justify why he was hacking.

The thread is for members and higher i believe.
Find

(08-20-2015, 05:18 PM)Grassx ∞ Wrote:  The thread is for members and higher i believe.

Then that explains it.
Find

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWKWARD

Sorry Tobias you're better than Aresuft. My mistake