Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hitler, Chloe Spassic, and Fuhrer Salt. Mass RDM, server threats, etc.

Steam Name of Offending Player(s):
Hitler
Chloe Spassic
Fuhrer Salt

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):
Hitler: STEAM_0:0:39790715
Chloe: STEAM_0:1:53605607
Salt: STEAM_0:0:121480752

Map the event happened on:
Titanic / Highrise

Date of event:
8/15/15

What Happened?:
There was a player named Fuhrer Salt who had been playing for awhile with seemingly no issues. Then a player named Hitler joined and started acting like Hitler, saying he was going to "exterminate the jews" and other similar things. Fuhrer played along with this joke, being his name was also a reference to hitler. Chloe Spassic was just kind of there at first, not really causing any problems.

Salt made a threat (which is showcased in the evidence section) saying he's going to RDM the whole server. As far as I could find, this never happened, but this made me stay on longer than I had planned to to make sure he wasn't going to be a problem. I got the feeling that there were going to be some problems with these guys and no other superiors were available. I told players Reaper_of_Souls, The Estrada, and Zombieninja that I was planning on leaving soon and asked them to message me if any shit popped off with the three people in question. I woke up this morning to find they all messaged me saying that they were mass RDMing.

I went through the old damage logs and took screenshots which I hope is enough proof to permaban these fools.

Witnesses:
Reaper_Of_Souls
The Estrada
ZombieNinja975

Evidence:
Server threat - Made by Fuhrer Salt. No RDMS that I saw, but he was definitely playing/instigating rdms with Hitler.

Hitler RDM against Joey. Reported/slain for. Also: Chloe Spassic RDM unreported/unnoticed by me at the time due to lack of report:

Hitler RDM Explosion:

Chloe Spassic: RDM of Detective:

Chloe Spassic RDM against Salt:

Chloe Spassic RDM against The Estrada:

Chloe Spassic RDM against Salt #2:

I realize that a lot of Chloe's rdms were against salt, but even if they were joking around with each other this kind of behavior shouldn't be accepted. Especially with the ridiculous shit they were all saying over voice chat, which I feel they should be banned for by itself.
Find

Looks like a lot of RDM. I don't feel that they were going out of their way to harm the server, but what they did isn't very good.
Find

I agree with the post, everything was going fine untill hitler and chloe joined, i think they did more rdming that fuhur but all in all the 3 were causing problems.
Find

can we just make shawn mod?
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

Gonna go ahead and ban them, I have messages about it; they're obviously trolls.
Find