Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Support Badge

it is a good idea +1
Find

Well... It should be some really cool looking badge, and maybe tie it in with reputation on the server? Having negative rep makes it harder to get, but positive rep makes it easier to get? I like the idea either way.
Find

I want a badge to! +1 this is a good idea!
Find

Even if this doesn't become a badge, I do think there needs to be more for people who hasn't been here since the beginning of time; half the current badges are unobtainable now.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

i'm a thoughtless zombie today, so i'll just go with what other people say
+1
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

I like this thought. It show someone that you are a good member. +1
Find

No no -1 Then you get people that try to spam their incorrect opinions to get the badge

Then everyone makes bad ideas just to get the badge . Edit: excel just said it and I meant to agree, dam phone.
Find

No, the whole idea is posting on Membership, Member+ and etc staff applications with thorough, informative and cohesive replies that'd be judged by possibly the admins/managers+.

Not ideas.
Find

I like the idea it would encourage people to be more active on the forums but you're just trying to jew yourself in for a badge but it's okay because i want it too
*Flashes Private Beta Badge*
Find