Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Add space spacestation
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add spacestation

I mean I've never personally played the map but there is literally nothing more annoying than slow doors, so I'm gonna have to vote no.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Jake, I think you need to remember that your opinion isn't the only one that actually matters, your vote dosnt account for every player on the server. No matter what, the vote should have determined whether or not the map would be added.
Find

Sometimes the players act biased. Wait, did I say sometimes? I meant always. This is why applications and etc are decided by the upper hierarchy. I'm A-OK with a monarchy that decides what is and what isn't, rather than a voting group.
Find

(08-09-2015, 04:31 PM)Terran Wrote:  Sometimes the players act biased. Wait, did I say sometimes? I meant always. This is why applications and etc are decided by the upper hierarchy. I'm A-OK with a monarchy that decides what is and what isn't, rather than a voting group.

Well this is about a map, i don't see how you could be biased on whether or not you like the map...
Find

Nostalgia and the like. Once people are forced to play it over and over, they'll start hating it again and realize what a travesty it was.
Find

I talked to brass, were gonna find the newer version of the map or I'm just gonna fix it in hammer.
Find

(08-09-2015, 04:45 PM)Terran Wrote:  Nostalgia and the like. Once people are forced to play it over and over, they'll start hating it again and realize what a travesty it was.

I cant see it being worse than Peach's Castle where the doors don't work half the time or Toy Soldiers where 9/10 times a Mod is called being begged to change the map after 4 rounds.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I'd be okay with the map then. Basic things:

1) Either remove the doors or make them open very quickly (Removing them means they won't kill people)
2) As Brass said, the Reactor should be destroyed by C4 only
3) The space-ships are TOO slow and delay the map, they either need to be much faster, go a much shorter distance or have alternate routes besides grappling hooks to get them.
4) Remove the insta-kill walls and the X-Wing that explodes, sending props everywhere!
5) Make it impossible to grapple on the top of the outside of the main space-station itself, it causes a lot of dumb delay
6) Shorten some corridors or block off pointless loops and dead ends.

That'd improve the map a LOT.

(08-09-2015, 04:46 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I talked to brass, were gonna find the newer version of the map or I'm just gonna fix it in hammer.

What happened to "it should come down to a vote?" You still haven't fixed albatross and the other map we had a deal on that you'd fix.

(08-09-2015, 04:29 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  Jake, I think you need to remember that your opinion isn't the only one that actually matters, your vote dosnt account for every player on the server. No matter what, the vote should have determined whether or not the map would be added.

True, I guess I was a bit harsh there. It's just a map I feel strongly about.

Also I'm pretty sure if both Brass and I agreed the map was cancer it wouldn't get added regardless of a vote. It is his server after all.
Find

(08-09-2015, 04:03 PM)espire Wrote:  I like the map precisely because it's broken and stupid. I think because it's so bad it gets a little bit hectic, which is cool, and there's that one secret spot that only a handful of people including myself know how to get into.

If we are thinking about the same secret place, then thats the place that I would always chill inside as an innocent and mess around in
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find