Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Add space spacestation
Yes
No
[Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Add spacestation

(08-09-2015, 05:18 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 04:46 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I talked to brass, were gonna find the newer version of the map or I'm just gonna fix it in hammer.

What happened to "it should come down to a vote?" You still haven't fixed albatross and the other map we had a deal on that you'd fix.

Aresuft: people dont like it because of thoes problems
Aresuft: if you fix them it will be like a whole new map
Aresuft: noob
Jake1o: true
Find

(08-09-2015, 05:23 PM)Zephyr Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 04:03 PM)espire Wrote:  I like the map precisely because it's broken and stupid. I think because it's so bad it gets a little bit hectic, which is cool, and there's that one secret spot that only a handful of people including myself know how to get into.

If we are thinking about the same secret place, then thats the place that I would always chill inside as an innocent and mess around in

Yeah, I remember that spot.
Find

(08-09-2015, 05:30 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 05:18 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 04:46 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  I talked to brass, were gonna find the newer version of the map or I'm just gonna fix it in hammer.

What happened to "it should come down to a vote?" You still haven't fixed albatross and the other map we had a deal on that you'd fix.

Aresuft: people dont like it because of thoes problems
Aresuft: if you fix them it will be like a whole new map
Aresuft: noob
Jake1o: true

But But Albatross first!
Find

uhh -1 x5 i hate this map its really not too fun if you dont have a grapple hook, also people love delaying on that map since they're scared to day from space.
Love me <3
Find

If someone took it upon themselves to recreate a spacestation map then I would say yes. The one everyone is talking about is a big NO for all reasons Terran said.
What if someone made a spacestation map. Instead of mini ships add a ship to land teleporter that only turns on when the station is going to self destruct. Make the destruction wall a C4 only and maybe even T accessible only. As the ship commences a countdown (preferably with some kind of countdown timer) multiple walls will open all over the system labeled "Escape Teleporter" or something, taking you down to a decent sized land map with plenty of ammo and T traps. So as it pans out, yes to a spacestation map, no to this specific one.
Find

(08-09-2015, 03:15 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  the map was orginally called ze_space_station i believe, and it was made for a gamemode in css.

>ze
obviously zombie escape.
Find

i should of made the poll public so We can see who votes and if they even play >.>
Find

(08-10-2015, 01:53 AM)ayylmao Wrote:  
(08-09-2015, 03:15 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  the map was orginally called ze_space_station i believe, and it was made for a gamemode in css.

>ze
obviously zombie escape.

no fucking shit. i said i believe it was called ze, i wasn't sure if it was zs or ze, so that is why I said gamemode for css.
Find

(08-10-2015, 01:36 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  

>ze
obviously zombie escape.

no fucking shit. i said i believe it was called ze, i wasn't sure if it was zs or ze, so that is why I said gamemode for css.

If it was no fucking shit why didn't you just say zombie escape instead of
"a gamemode in css"
Find

(08-10-2015, 02:48 PM)ayylmao Wrote:  
(08-10-2015, 01:36 PM)TobiasX^4 Wrote:  

>ze
obviously zombie escape.

If it was no fucking shit why didn't you just say zombie escape instead of
"a gamemode in css"

lrn 2 read
Find