Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Godlike Rarity Customizable Gun

This idea sort of sucks, but here's what I'm thinking.

A Godlike with, eh, a 1/500,000 chance to drop. You can change the base gun to any type you want (HUGE, Rifle, Deagle, Glock, etc).

In addition, you can add +1% to a stat at the cost of having to add -2% to another stat. E.G: +1% damage and -2% fire-rate. The maximum would be +20% in one stat and -40% in a stat. (So, you could use Reload Speed as a "Dump stat, yet boost fire-rate by +20%).

The stats we have are...

Accuracy
Damage
Clip
Fire-Rate
Mobility
Recoil
Reload Speed

I don't know, just thought that it might be neat.

it'd be kinda cool if it was all gun types. You'd pick the stats, and then right click on a gun on the ground and it'd become a slightly customized version of it. It would have maybe a 2 min cooldown before you could right click again.
Find

Its a good idea, but the gun would soon become worse than a common lol. The fact that you lost 2% for every 1% that you add makes the gun almost useless after a while. I also do see how it would be useful though. +0.5
Find

+1 I like the idea but rather than the -2% it should be something like -1.25 or -1.5 so you dont have a 1 shot sniper that takes 3 days to reload.
Find

Change it to exotic and make it purchasable with fragments.
Find

nah i kinda dont like it
Find

(08-03-2015, 03:31 AM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  +1 I like the idea but rather than the -2% it should be something like -1.25 or -1.5 so you dont have a 1 shot sniper that takes 3 days to reload.

That sounds good. I agree that it should be exotic. It should also have a reset option that changes all of the stats back to normal.
Find

maybe like a legendary and it would be a good wep
Find

(08-03-2015, 07:40 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  maybe like a legendary and it would be a good wep

It would be way too good to be a legendary lol. It could have some insane stats.
Find