Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New minigames.

I know that there were intentions of more than just orbital rounds as minigames, so here's a few ideas:

Scavenger Hunt:

Everyone has a limited amount of time to find props hidden around the map, kinda like a kids flash game. Every 15 seconds or so, a new prop spawns. This minigame could last around 5 minutes, and the top 3 players with the most props found gets a guaranteed drop, while everyone else who found at least one prop gets a chance at a drop. The props could also have a distinguishing glow or color to them, to make it a little easier on the players.

Hide N' Seek:
This minigame would work exactly how you expect it would lol. After preparing, the traitors are blinded for 30 seconds while the innocents hide, and when they're released they get a knife (obviously one with unlimited uses) They have until the round ends (5 minutes?) to find all of the hidden players. If they succeed, they get a guaranteed drop, and if they loose, the innocents get a chance at a drop (maybe around 33%).

Melee fight:
This one would be pretty simple: Everyone spawns with their melee (or the default one) and they just fight to the death. Last remaining players get a guaranteed drop (along with the players with the most kills to discourage hiding the entire time). This would last as long as the lives of the terrorists participating.

Melee fight (alternative):

This would work the same way normal melee fight would, accept everyone gets knifes (with unlimited uses) and a teleporter. (with LIMITED uses) This would be pretty fun to watch, because everyone knows there will be that one guy who only uses his teleporter.

Hunters vs. Prey:

In this minigame, Traitors will have only default rifles and pistols, and they'll have to defend themselves from the blood-thirsty crowbar terrorists. Traitors could also earn credits overtime (very slowly, maybe 2 credits per game) And the last 3 innocents will be rewarded with cloaking devices, and maybe full health. If the traitors win, they'll get drops (better ones than that of orbital rounds) and if the innocents win, they'll get a chance at a drop (increases depending on your place)

Gravity Round:

This minigame would play like normal TTT, except everyone would have anti-gravity similar to the effect's of a gravity crystal. (also maybe slightly increased end-round drops)

Juggernaut round:
This one would be similar to a boss round, except dumbed down and not as engaging. The traitors would have increased health (500-1000)and body armor from the start, but they'd be limited to using standard weapons (or not, depending on how it would play). They would also have a distinguishing feature to them, like a red glow or a juggernaut model (or both).

(Edit)
Hard mode:
This one would make TTT a little bit harder for both sides, especially traitors. If one traitor dies, the traitors lose. But, they'd have double the credits and they'd have increased damage. If the traitors were to win, they'd get alot better drops. If the innos win, they'd get a tiny bit better drops. This one would encourage teamwork among the traitors. Also, there would need to be at least 2 traitors for the hard mode round to start.

Chaos round:
A normal TTT round, except everyone would have doubled health, but decreased damage, plus 1-2 more traitors.Also maybe include some visuals, like everyone's on fire.

Chaos round [alt]:

Anyone can access the traitor menu.

Welp, I'm all out of ideas. let me know what you guys think.
Find

Scavenger: So, like clicking on items in Murder? Could work.

Hide and Seek: Eh, not a huge fan of this one. It'd just be a LOT of running around, maps suck for hiding.

Melee Fight: I think this was already planned.

Hunter vs Prey: I'm not sure. It seems interesting, but...really one sided. Rifles and pistols? I can snap off a dozen rifle head-shots, especially against unarmed opponents, easily.

Gravity Round: No please, I hate lockout's gravity stuff, and this means people would be bouncing out of the maps constantly.

Juggernaut Round: Would be cool, basically obvious T's, but it'd also suck to spawn in the middle of a group of innocents and instantly die.
Find

Alot of these wouldn't work exactly how i've laid them out. the "hunters vs prey" minigame would be modified a little bit, like just a pistol or a HUGE. And im sure brass could figure something out for jugernaut rounds, like being invincible the first initial seconds, or being warned that you'll be one of the juggernauts prior to the round beginning, like in preparing.
Find

Just one more thing. The proper term is "A lot", not "alot". Notice the red squiggly line under it? You don't say "alittle" or "abunch" or something, right?

Just something that bothers me.
Find

lol sorry terran, i tend to do that alot.
Find

(08-02-2015, 10:03 PM)Halutus Wrote:  lol sorry terran, i tend to do that
(08-02-2015, 10:03 PM)Halutus Wrote:  alot.

I will literally kill you and your family.
Find

While we're at it, that comma should be a period as well. =D
Find

this is about what you think about the suggestions not my grammar god damnit

For the scavenger hunt, I think it'd be cool to also have 2-3 crates hidden around and if you find 'em, you're guaranteed a crate ;3

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Big Grin 
(08-02-2015, 10:30 PM)Halutus Wrote:  this is about what you think about the suggestions not my grammar god damnit

Damnit is incorrect, it should be spelled dammit or damn it. You also need a period after dammit. Lol. Cool

Also, I like all of the ideas and would like to see most of them added to the server.
Find