Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Consequence for killing T as an Innocent

So the rule for RDMing a Traitor as a Traitor is two slays right? Why isn't the rule for RDMing a Traitor as an Innocent two slays then? I really don't get why it isn't. It's still taking away someone's T round and should receive the punishment. Anyone else agree?
Find

Traitor on Traitor RDM is 2 slays.
Innocent on Detective is 2 slays.
Detective on Detective is 2 slays.
Doing any of the above on purpose is a permanent ban.

Killing someone you KNOW is on your team is a CAPITAL punishment.
Most RDM is ACCIDENTAL. If someone ACCIDENTALLY kills a Traitor, they have no reason to lose two rounds.
Find

(08-02-2015, 05:39 PM)Terran Wrote:  Traitor on Traitor RDM is 2 slays.
Innocent on Detective is 2 slays.
Detective on Detective is 2 slays.
Doing any of the above on purpose is a permanent ban.

Killing someone you KNOW is on your team is a CAPITAL punishment.
Most RDM is ACCIDENTAL. If someone ACCIDENTALLY kills a Traitor, they have no reason to lose two rounds.

That makes sense but if the person rdmed a T on purpose why wouldn't it be two rounds?
Find

Because RDM is a part of TTT. Its an accident that happens. Losing two rounds just because of a simple mistake like that is stupid, which is why det/inno, inno/t and inno/inno RDM is only one slay.

It just isn't fair to say "Oh, you accidentally killed Player A who was inno, here's one slay", and then say "You accidentally killed Player B who's a Traitor, here's two slays".

People have to accept that crossfire, false callouts and general confusion happens, and it happens a LOT. Not everybody should be smacked with an iron hammer. Why force someone to suffer monumentally like that?

(08-02-2015, 05:48 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  That makes sense but if the person rdmed a T on purpose why wouldn't it be two rounds?

If someone somehow KNOWS someone is a T, then they're metagaming, ghosting, or it is NOT RDM. You saying "If someone RDMs a T on purpose...", how does an inno know they're a T without one of those? That makes no sense at all. If they metagamed or ghosted, they'll be banned. If they knew they were a T legit, its not RDM. Your words make zero sense.
Find

(08-02-2015, 06:29 PM)Terran Wrote:  Because RDM is a part of TTT. Its an accident that happens. Losing two rounds just because of a simple mistake like that is stupid, which is why det/inno, inno/t and inno/inno RDM is only one slay.

It just isn't fair to say "Oh, you accidentally killed Player A who was inno, here's one slay", and then say "You accidentally killed Player B who's a Traitor, here's two slays".

People have to accept that crossfire, false callouts and general confusion happens, and it happens a LOT. Not everybody should be smacked with an iron hammer. Why force someone to suffer monumentally like that?

(08-02-2015, 05:48 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  That makes sense but if the person rdmed a T on purpose why wouldn't it be two rounds?

If someone somehow KNOWS someone is a T, then they're metagaming, ghosting, or it is NOT RDM. You saying "If someone RDMs a T on purpose...", how does an inno know they're a T without one of those? That makes no sense at all. If they metagamed or ghosted, they'll be banned. If they knew they were a T legit, its not RDM. Your words make zero sense.

I don't mean that the person KNOWS they're a T. If they RDM a person and they happen to be a T, it always made sense to me that it would be a more severe punishment since you aren't really a T every round.

I already said it multiple times, TTT has RDM. That's how it works. There's a lot of confusion, and losing two rounds due to that is completely unfair. Of course, this isn't up to me, if Jake/Grass/Brass want to change it, then they can!
Find

(08-02-2015, 07:23 PM)Terran Wrote:  I already said it multiple times, TTT has RDM. That's how it works. There's a lot of confusion, and losing two rounds due to that is completely unfair. Of course, this isn't up to me, if Jake/Grass/Brass want to change it, then they can!
I realize there is confusion and other things of that type in TTT...but that's not my point. For example, if while two people are waiting for the round to be over they get in an argument and one guy decides "I'm gonna kill (NAME) next round cause he's being an idiot" and that guy happens to be a T, shouldn't the punishment be a little more severe? I just think it's shitty for someone to only have to be slain one round while the other guy may have to wait many many rounds to be a T again.
Find

(08-02-2015, 07:30 PM)EmperorWhale Wrote:  
(08-02-2015, 07:23 PM)Terran Wrote:  I already said it multiple times, TTT has RDM. That's how it works. There's a lot of confusion, and losing two rounds due to that is completely unfair. Of course, this isn't up to me, if Jake/Grass/Brass want to change it, then they can!
I realize there is confusion and other things of that type in TTT...but that's not my point. For example, if while two people are waiting for the round to be over they get in an argument and one guy decides "I'm gonna kill (NAME) next round cause he's being an idiot" and that guy happens to be a T, shouldn't the punishment be a little more severe? I just think it's shitty for someone to only have to be slain one round while the other guy may have to wait many many rounds to be a T again.

That is revenge RDM and that is a ban. All the things Terran has been telling you are dead on.
Find

Thanks for clearing it up guys Smile
Find