Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grapple Minigame

Well this minigame is basically a race and it can be played on almost every map as long as you can fly. Checkpoints would be in the sky and you would have to go through them and once you go through all of them you win.

This stuff can be tweaked: Maybe to make it, so other players aren't annoying you everyone can be invisible (we already have a cloak device implemented).

Also a like marker would be at the very top of your screen telling you how many checkpoints you have gone through 1/20, 2/20, etc

(08-02-2015, 03:19 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I think this is an interesting idea. I could see it being kinda fun but I don't think it should be a minigame on the server. It seems to me more like a lobby thing. It should just be on one map in the lobby and you could win prizes for completing it based on how many of the targets you go through or something.

It would be pretty useful for learning and mastering the grapple.

Much better idea.
Find

I like the idea, the only issue I can really see happening a lot is the checkpoints spawning in walls or just outside invisible walls, making impossible for the race to be finished. If there was a way to make it perfectly spawn and never do that, I see this as being an awesome implementation.
Find

I think this is an interesting idea. I could see it being kinda fun but I don't think it should be a minigame on the server. It seems to me more like a lobby thing. It should just be on one map in the lobby and you could win prizes for completing it based on how many of the targets you go through or something.

It would be pretty useful for learning and mastering the grapple.

GRAPPLES MAKE ME ANGRY EVEN IF I'M OKAY WITH THEM

Edit: What Jake said, that sounds like a REALLY good idea. The lobby server could use more content too!
Find

it would be cool for the lobby, not really for TTT.

most maps probably aren't even big enough for it.
Find

I do like the race aspect of the whole thing. Could combine what I said with the race part. That'd be cool!
Find

(08-02-2015, 04:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  I do like the race aspect of the whole thing. Could combine what I said with the race part. That'd be cool!

what about a free for all type of race, where you can shoot other players down, or goomba stomp them or something.
Find

Like the idea, but I think as a minigame not lobby, I like how the lobby is just quests and gambling not actual games.
Find