Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The egg boy is here.

I never made an introduction. People know me from movies like the mad 12 year old or Testosterone poisoned teenager. I still act as the 2nd one. I kinda rage. I try not to. I do. Great intro i know. I'll try to just not type when i'm angry. This is one of the TTT servers that has good admins, a good community and just all around nice things. And new players still have a chance (I mean look at me, joined last week i already got me a belelelelum and a nighthawk and even a corrosive shotty).
Find

Wait, do you play csgo? I think I played with you yesterday lol.
Find

Welcome Heisenburger! Played with you quite a bit these last few days. Hope you stick around!
Find

Yeah, welcome. You're pretty cool, but try not to get under certain player's skins, I've had minor complaints. But you always seem to own up, so that's respect in my book. Glad to have another active player around!
Find

lol you say the N word a ton
and other curse words
but welcome!11!
Find

(07-31-2015, 12:06 PM)TobiasX-kun Wrote:  Wait, do you play csgo? I think I played with you yesterday lol.

I haven't played CSGO ever since i joined the server. So must've been someone else. I'm not original with my naming.
Find