Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Kcats member app

Steam Name(Current): Kcat

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 80

Where did you hear about this server?: I was from NTG and a friend told me about it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I like the community and I don't imagine myself being member on any other server cuz this is the only server that matters. I want to help out the server as much as possible and would like to be of more help. I also want to keep the server safe to play on for all future players.

Referred by: Mr Cyan Spy

Additional Details: Frg is love, Frg is life. It'd be great to be member on here. Smile

+1, follows rules, Fun player and respectful :3 <3
Find

DEFINITELY! Kcat is an amazing representation of what a member on FRG should be, always calm and collected. Never caused problems and loves to help, there's few that I'd say deserve it more. She's active, too! Yeah! +1!
Find

+1 Kcat is great and fun to play with, but she needs to talk more.
Find

Definitely can't find a reason to do anything but +1 this except for that she manages to effortlessly kill me every single time she's a traitor. But still, +1
Find

+1, cool person, easy to get along with
[Video: Video/Audio embedding in signatures is disabled. To enter the URL as link, please use the "amoff" MyCode. [amoff]URL[/amoff]]
Find

+1 Kcat is cool and would be a good member, just needs to talk talk/participate more
Find

Jerome likes you+1 She's great fun to play with
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

+1 for sure, you're great to play with (even though sometimes you're a bit quiet xd)

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Even though Cyan sucks your D, you are all of the positive comments above and below this post. I believe you'd make a great part of this community and for such, +1.
Find