Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Default skin

It seems like the game is a bit one sided, seeing that most player models are male. It might be an okay idea to add a choice of default player model (Male or Female)
It could add more diversity for new players and some newer female player models would be nice as well Tongue

No i am not a woman >_>
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(07-27-2015, 04:22 PM)JuicyBoxer Wrote:  It seems like the game is a bit one sided, seeing that most player models are male. It might be an okay idea to add a choice of default player model (Male or Female)
It could add more diversity for new players and some newer female player models would be nice as well  Tongue

No i am not a woman >_>

You have Alyx. There you go.
Find

Are you kidding me.
Find

(07-27-2015, 04:31 PM)Terran Wrote:  Are you kidding me.
Find

I'm a female, and Grass is a female. We saved up to buy our female skins. I don't think it's too big of a deal, and it also made me stay and play longer to earn it.
Find

Yeaaaah, I appreciate what you're thinking, but it really doesn't matter much, especially since you can't even see your character. Playing as a default male really doesn't change anything...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-27-2015, 05:33 PM)Mary Wrote:  I'm a female, and Grass is a female. We saved up to buy our female skins. I don't think it's too big of a deal, and it also made me stay and play longer to earn it.

well...nothing is confirmed Smile))))))))))))))))

GOSH, I'M JUST KIDDING GRASSX, DON'T KILL ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Find

That is true, I guess i never considered that, but Alyx being the only female is still a bit one-sided. :/ I really don't mind, but other models would be nice, or at least some gender neutral models Smile
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

Mossman*

The thing is, we have the Garry's Mod models. There aren't any workshop models bloating the server, causing unnecessary downloads, missing textures and the slew of problems that comes with them. There's no issue with playing with whatever skin you want. I don't care if I'm black, white, male, female or alien, it doesn't affect game-play whatsoever.
Find

Playermodels are hard to make and take up a lot of space. HL and CSS have very few if any female models and none of them really fit TTT enough to be a default model.
Find