Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[C3]#trigger_hurt Attempted Revenge RDM

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): [C3]#trigger_hurt

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:67619917

Map the event happened on: Bank

Date of event: 7/24/2015

What Happened?: During the round before, trigger was a traitor and followed me for about half a minute. I had given him five warnings during that time, and ended up shooting him. The next round I became detective and he, an innocent, shot me because another innocent kosed me as a joke.

Witnesses: Blue in the Balls

Proof:
Find

Well, regardless, an innocent killing a detective on purpose would be a ban by itself. If you can get some proof of the revenge RDM, then that'd seal the deal.
Find

How do you know it was Revenge Rdm though, you're assuming that seemingly.
Find

yeah. i have had a few - though minor - issues with trigger. if you get logs of the round before then that would be a def ban.
Find

(07-25-2015, 04:59 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  How do you know it was Revenge Rdm though, you're assuming that seemingly.

Every time someone kills him on his T round, he bitches about it being RDM. He's played long enough to know not to kill the detective when innocent.

I've asked trigger_hurt to comment his side.
Find

ok 3 things wrong it was not rdm what you did last round. 2 i already got slayed one round for attempt of rdm and 3 i was joking i wasn't even aiming
i shot 3 bullets or so and started to run. im sorry if you misunderstood the situation
Find

(07-25-2015, 07:22 AM)[C3]#trigger_hurt Wrote:  ok 3 things wrong it was not rdm what you did last round. 2 i already got slayed one round for attempt of rdm and 3 i was joking i wasn't even aiming
i shot 3 bullets or so and started to run. im sorry if you misunderstood the situation

as I told you, joking in most people's eyes is not shooting the det. If you were slain, rot told me otherwise.

There is no proof of Revenge RDM, and I can't just assume it was that because of what you're saying Rotshout.

Trigger_hurt, I've played with you only few times, each time I've played with you, you've been slain at least once. You need to chill with the "messing around" man, some people (most people actually) wouldn't want to be shot randomly. You're an active player of the community, and I'm sure that you want to be respected by people, and the way to do that is show understanding of the rules, and that's something you need to work on.

Take this as a stern warning, if more complaints of you RDMing or causing problems occur (With evidence obviously), harsher punishments than a slay may/will occur. I don't want you to end up banned, so please understand that you need to work on this.

I'll be adding 1 slay to you for the fact that it was against a detective next time I get on. Please don't let there be anymore issues.