Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave's Membership Application

Star 

Steam Name(Current): Psychotic Dave

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 62.52 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: McNuggie told me about it.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope.

Why do you want to join?: I want to be a bigger part of the community and continue to do whatever I can to help anyone I can.

Referred by: N/A.

Additional Details: ... I know the first three digits of Pi by heart?

Are you serious? You haven't played in 10 days.

Dude lmao

-1 play on the server

(07-23-2015, 09:43 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Are you serious? You haven't played in 10 days.

Dude lmao

I've been working. X_X I have enough time to go home and sleep and wake up and go back to work. This weekend, I should be able to play unless I get called in to work again like last weekend (but that overtime though).

-1 Bare bone app, barely ever on and causes drama over small things.

Doesn't play and takes stuff way too seriously sometimes. Sorry -1.
Find

-1, not only do you not play attention when you played, but you also cause a lot of drama and generally make people leave the server in droves when you do play the server.
Find

Daaaaaave. Didn't you read the comments on your other application? Did you fix any of your issues? Did you try to make new friends / put out fires with the old members / players that you or they started drama with? Did you even read my forum message to you? Because you sure don't act like you want any advice or to be accepted into this community. Like I said so many times before, I don't have an issue with you, but you aren't helping yourself at all. You need to improve, not just post another application without anything done at all.

Personally, I think he's doing better but I still don't want to see him representing the community. I'm going to be blunt, Dave, you and me are exceedingly similar. I used to act almost the exact same (sans the recording) on my early days in NTG, and its not the way to go. Loosen up, have fun with friends and don't treat the game like a job and you'll have a way better time! I think that you CAN be viable for Member someday (Though past that I'd say no), but you really just have to learn to keep the peace.

Sorry if its rude and/or blunt, but that's how I feel, and right now that feeling also means I don't feel that you deserve Membership. -1.

P.S: Mary gives great advice, trust her!

(07-23-2015, 09:44 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:43 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  Are you serious? You haven't played in 10 days.

Dude lmao

I've been working. X_X I have enough time to go home and sleep and wake up and go back to work. This weekend, I should be able to play unless I get called in to work again like last weekend (but that overtime though).

That's one reason why you shouldn't be a member. The others being the fact that you're overly narcissistic, and that you think you have power over other people when you have none at all. Big -1 from me.

Edit: You also seem to think that you're entitled to becoming member. You're not, I'm not, nobody is. So, when somebody posts something on your membership application, take it as constrictive criticism instead of disagreeing with it.
Find