Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cyan Spy Mod complaint

I will let others decide on me and you no more flame!
Find

(07-23-2015, 08:36 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  You threw the prop, you missed, ran at me and picked it back up so I shot you.  Steam chat isn't on the server and I didn't argue on the server, I took it to steam chat.  I didn't threaten to get you banned, you posted racism in off topic which was going to cause more drama.  YOU MADE NO ATTEMPT TO STOP ANYTHING IN CHAT, I was messing around.  I'm sorry if you got offended but you did not once ask me to stop.  The first part was server related, the argument and racism was strictly just messing around on steam.  We both handled it poorly.  I never once said "got ya now your going to get banned for posting racial slurs." I would like to see me saying "Got ya now going to get you banned".  

On top of ALL of this, after he lied to me about throwing a prop I just started messing around, that had nothing to do with what happened in game.  I assumed he was messing around too, if he wasn't he would've asked me to stop.  He also said I couldn't prove it over mic because his prop missed so wouldn't show in logs.

However you forgot this

Based solely on that picture, you were being an ass.

Plus, why would you have to ask someone to stop? You should have enough common sense to determine whether you're being rude or not, which you clearly were.

+1 for demotion. This is the opposite attitude a Staff Member should have.
Find

(07-23-2015, 08:49 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  look at the chat you say I trolled ya and have fun with your ban.

In no way does that show I tricked you or attempted to get you banned also if I was going to far explain why you said it was funny

http://gyazo.com/93b716039a4b9a469df868c1688c84fb
Find

(07-23-2015, 08:53 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 08:49 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  look at the chat you say I trolled ya and have fun with your ban.

In no way does that show I tricked you or attempted to get you banned also if I was going to far explain why you said it was funny

Your evidence is against you... Definitely a +1 for demotion. Racism shouldn't be tolerated at all.
Find

Funny bc you were getting out of hand, not funny bc of a joke
Find

(07-23-2015, 08:55 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Your evidence is against you... Definitely a +1 for demotion. Racism shouldn't be tolerated at all.

My evidence is against him, if this was in anyway bothering him he woulda politely asked me to stop, I would've. He said it was funny after we stopped and copy pasted everything into off topic. Steam isn't FRG and and the fact you are making 2 replies +1ing my demotion shows you have some kind of grudge, you stated your opinion the first time.

I do my job and I help when needed, he could've asked me at anytime to stop, he could've removed me, asked someone to talk to me about it, but he made no attempts to show it was bugging him, he didn't seem like he cared so I took it as us just messing around.
Find

(07-23-2015, 08:55 PM)Psychotic Dave Wrote:  

Alright lets start off completely by saying that Dave , Nobody cares what you say anymore. You lost all credibility by editing things to make it look bad against anyone else, B). You don't even play anymore (Thank God) , 3) You've been told CONSTANTLY by Brass and Jake to stop acting like you're staff and really do you ever post anything that is even slightly above the intellectual comments of 4Chan? Not really so please, stop. As for this. I was on when this was happening and really all Cyan was doing was fucking with Eagle and Eagle decided to take these out of context. Should Cyan be talked to? Sure, if Jake or Brass want to. Is this really even a big deal like everyone is making it? Not in the slightest.

EDIT: Please dont respond since you posted your opinion. I posted mine.
Find

This is what I told unpoke, if I was a mod and I said some racial slurs to someone in steam chat that plays the server does that represent the community bad or good?
Find

(07-23-2015, 09:07 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  This is what I told unpoke, if I was a mod and I said some racial slurs to someone in steam chat that plays the server does that represent the community bad or good?

I'd like to point out that you messaged me first calling me a fag.

I also did not slay you for this incident.

You practically told me to fight you.

and your first message to me was calling me a fag.

http://imgur.com/vxlwYdL
Find

(07-23-2015, 09:10 PM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(07-23-2015, 09:07 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote:  This is what I told unpoke, if I was a mod and I said some racial slurs to someone in steam chat that plays the server does that represent the community bad or good?

I'd like to point out that you messaged me first calling me a fag.

http://imgur.com/vxlwYdL

I swear, I've heard people called fags more on FRG than anywhere else in my entire life. You calling him a ni***r was definitely taking it too far.

Plus, you said "Siblings told me to kill him on TS". So, were you ghosting?
Find