Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rockybow unban request

Steam Name (Current): rockybow

Steam Name (During incident): rockybow

Steam ID: rockybow3

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040720307

Name of staff you were banned by: I have no idea. EDIT: "NotChosen"

Length of the ban: 12 hours. Although I suppose now it would be like 11 hours and 50 minutes since it's been around 10 minutes since the ban. But I've also been typing this sentence for a good 20 seconds or so. Thirty now that I've finished typing this. I guess that would make it 10 minutes and 30 seconds meaning my ban has like 11 hours and 49 minutes and 30 seconds left on it. Except I've also spent about 30 seconds typing that. So Now it's like 11 hours and 49 minutes flat. Which I suppose isn't bad. I mean I am sure some people have had it worse and would kill for having a ban length as short as mine but it's a matter of justice and the fact that I was unjustly banned which I appeal and not for the reduction of length or forgiveness!

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed. Wait. Does that mean like? If I were to peel a banana, I could like re-attach the skin? Wait is peel even a verb? Like if someone was peeling something? Or maybe it's a noun?I know peeling is one or the other, but can peeling also be a present tense verb? I've kind of always wondered this. See growing up I've always said "I am peeling a banana" So that's just what I became used to. But I've also always said "It's a banana peeling." When you peel a banana, do you peel the banana or skin the banana? And to repeel the banana would just be to peel it twice or to put the peeling back on the banana? If you were to compare my ban to said banana, I would hope you are putting the peeling back on the banana. Because of you were going to peel it twice I would just be banned a second time. It's kind of odd also that we say we must "skin" something to take their skin off. Wouldn't that be to "unskin" something? Just food for thought. Literally. Bananas.

Reason for ban: Trolling

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I think this depends on how you look at it. One might say that standing in a doorway not allowing people to pass whilst calling KOS on oneself is an act of trolling, however I see it as a valid strategy. Let's put it this way. Have you ever heard of the tale of the Boy Who Cried Wolf? If I call KOS on myself every round, then finally when I am a T, nobody would believe me, thus freeing me from suspicion and allowing me to freely go about my tratorly ways. As far as the doorway goes I was just trying to decide which way I wanted to go in a narrow hallway and I happened to be shot by an impatient person. Twice. In the head. Shot in the head twice yet here I am. Who would have thought that we could actually say something like that and mean it yet still be here talking. Welcome to the future. Mom always told me I had a thick skull, maybe that's what saved me. No but in reality I died both times and one was on my T round. It was an unfortunate turn of events that caused mass panic and distress among all of society and I the victim was the one who was punished for it.

Additional details: I am Canadian. Canadians are always nice therefore I'm proven.

Thanks for your time I do hope you consider my release from internet purgatory.

I was there. I don't really recall you trolling or really remember you much at all. I think it was NotChosen who banned you but not 100% sure.

Also, bananas!

also it's only 12 hours.
Find

I would upload an image, but its not working right now.

You got banned for "Trolling", evidently. Check here.
http://forerunnergaming.org/bans/
Find

Lol this ban appeal was semi amusing but its obvious you are a troll. I'm gonna make a bold prediction here and say after your 12 hours are up you'll be banned again. =P