Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God - Membership Application.

(07-26-2015, 09:11 AM)Celery God™ Wrote:  
(07-26-2015, 08:49 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  Celery has been banned as of recently.

Earlier today, I was playing with Naughty, Cyan, and Celery while we are in teamspeak, I was a traitor and Naughty was hunting me trying to kill me. As he is trying to search for me, Celery gives him my location multiple times and hints to where I am, I didn't ban him at that time because I didn't necessarily think about it, while it was very much clearly ghosting (Cyan and Naughty can vouch for this, as they were witnesses).

I was thinking about how I probably should of banned him for that at the time, as me not doing so at the time it occurred was not the right course of action, and then around 20 minutes ago I get a user coming to me complaining about how Celery God rdm'd him, and when Celery God was reported (apparently unpoke was on but afk) he responded to the report with with "i dunno bro", and refused to slay after the user asked them to multiple times (telling the user to shut up as it occurred, according to him), and then later went into spectator and left a few rounds later, which is counting as the rdming and leave / refusal to slay. (I was given evidence of the refusal/report, the rdm, and the leave a few rounds later).

The fact that this is how Celery treats a new player of the community is immature, his ban is currently a perma. That is all I have to say, wanted to let it be known.

If you wanted to ban me earlier, then you should've then. My plan was to hop on when Unpoke (or any other member+ in my friends list) hopped on to slay me. He had been incessantly nagging me for several rounds as I was waiting for a member+ to come on. During my "ghosting" incident, I never specifically gave out your location, and I never intended for Naughty to figure out where you were. If it was "clearly ghosting" then you would've noticed it at the time that it happened, and I recall that you told me to stop. That means, you know completely well what I was doing. I stopped afterward, and it wasn't brought up again. Also, your timing is a little bad, seeing as how this happened right after an incident including you, Cyan, and me. I had already PM'd Brass about it, and you know what I'm talking about. This was not an objective ban, and it needs to be reviewed by someone other than you. Also, this didn't need to be posted in my membership application, It should have been PM'd to me.

The community deciding whether you should or shouldn't be a member of the community has every right to know that you were permanently banned and for what reason.

EDIT: This needs to be denied. A currently banned player can't become a Member. Plus this is starting to get out of hand.

Move it to PM, Dave. Once again, a membership application is not the place for argument.

(07-26-2015, 09:11 AM)Celery God Wrote:  

Earlier today, I was playing with Naughty, Cyan, and Celery while we are in teamspeak, I was a traitor and Naughty was hunting me trying to kill me. As he is trying to search for me, Celery gives him my location multiple times and hints to where I am, I didn't ban him at that time because I didn't necessarily think about it, while it was very much clearly ghosting (Cyan and Naughty can vouch for this, as they were witnesses).

I was thinking about how I probably should of banned him for that at the time, as me not doing so at the time it occurred was not the right course of action, and then around 20 minutes ago I get a user coming to me complaining about how Celery God rdm'd him, and when Celery God was reported (apparently unpoke was on but afk) he responded to the report with with "i dunno bro", and refused to slay after the user asked them to multiple times (telling the user to shut up as it occurred, according to him), and then later went into spectator and left a few rounds later, which is counting as the rdming and leave / refusal to slay. (I was given evidence of the refusal/report, the rdm, and the leave a few rounds later).

The fact that this is how Celery treats a new player of the community is immature, his ban is currently a perma. That is all I have to say, wanted to let it be known.

Also, your timing is a little bad, seeing as how this happened right after an incident including you, Cyan, and me. I had already PM'd Brass about it, and you know what I'm talking about. This was not an objective ban, and it needs to be reviewed by someone other than you. Also, this didn't need to be posted in my membership application, It should have been PM'd to me.
That incident on TS didn't include me, I had you muted because you kept asking me to stop being a dick to you, which I did, I also removed you from steam and muted you on TS because you constantly threatened to report me, even after I stopped talking to you (Mcnuggie called brass on for that at 8:59 PM which is when I muted you. Brass made an extremely sexy farting sound), I witnessed you ghosting before that. You lead naughty towards nuggie over Teamspeak, you may have stopped however it's still against the rules.

http://i.imgur.com/wchIne3.jpg    (dont know if those are exact quotes because he typed them out)
I know I said the thing about the vbat, I was told that by notchosen, I was simply talking to nuggie about it, I was not talking to celery at the time for personal reasons which I told jake as well.  I also muted aresuft because I didn't wanna argue, I told him to talk to NotChosen about it then muted him.

That screenshot shows he was causing drama over a personal out of game reason and simply wanted to cause drama over the community because of it. "What goes around comes around"

I'm posting this here because I wanted to tell my side of the story, I wont be on til late tonight because I'm going out.  I told shawn to tell jake the rest of it.

-1 Causes drama, Lies constantly and RDMs, in his old member app I stated he RDMed me on my alt and responded to the report saying "Thanks bro". He has not shown any improvement.
Find

(07-26-2015, 10:31 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  

Also, your timing is a little bad, seeing as how this happened right after an incident including you, Cyan, and me. I had already PM'd Brass about it, and you know what I'm talking about. This was not an objective ban, and it needs to be reviewed by someone other than you. Also, this didn't need to be posted in my membership application, It should have been PM'd to me.
That incident on TS didn't include me, I had you muted because you kept asking me to stop being a dick to you, which I did, I also removed you from steam and muted you on TS because you constantly threatened to report me, even after I stopped talking to you (Mcnuggie called brass on for that at 8:59 PM which is when I muted you. Brass made an extremely sexy farting sound), I witnessed you ghosting before that. You lead naughty towards nuggie over Teamspeak, you may have stopped however it's still against the rules.

http://i.imgur.com/wchIne3.jpg    (dont know if those are exact quotes because he typed them out)
I know I said the thing about the vbat, I was told that by notchosen, I was simply talking to nuggie about it, I was not talking to celery at the time for personal reasons which I told jake as well.  I also muted aresuft because I didn't wanna argue, I told him to talk to NotChosen about it then muted him.

That screenshot shows he was causing drama over a personal out of game reason and simply wanted to cause drama over the community because of it. "What goes around comes around"

I'm posting this here because I wanted to tell my side of the story, I wont be on til late tonight because I'm going out.  I told shawn to tell jake the rest of it.

-1 Causes drama, Lies constantly and RDMs, in his old member app I stated he RDMed me on my alt and responded to the report saying "Thanks bro".  He has not shown any improvement.

The "goes around comes around" thing was an afterthought. It was not me trying to get revenge. It was simply a response to you saying "I can't trust celery with anything" after I shared something with you in confidence that you shared with someone yourself. I told aresuft first things first, only realizing it had been very similar to something you had done to me. On me threatening to report you, that was because I had asked you to stop being a dick about my ex, and my current predicament. This was not for personal reasons, I just thought telling aresuft was the right thing to do. I later linked this to an earlier incident.
Find

(07-26-2015, 10:48 AM)Celery God Wrote:  

-1 Causes drama, Lies constantly and RDMs, in his old member app I stated he RDMed me on my alt and responded to the report saying "Thanks bro".  He has not shown any improvement.

The "goes around comes around" thing was an afterthought. It was not me trying to get revenge. It was simply a response to you saying "I can't trust celery with anything"  after I shared something with you in confidence that you shared with someone yourself. I told aresuft first things first, only realizing it had been very similar to something you had done to me. On me threatening to report you, that was because I had asked you to stop being a dick about my ex, and my current predicament. This was not for personal reasons, I just thought telling aresuft was the right thing to do. I later linked this to an earlier incident.

I did stop being a dick about your ex, its what you SHOWED me that I told her, I ignored you like all day barely talked to you and had you muted after that (you were still threatening to report me while I was ignoring you which was right before brass joined the channel). Nuggie, naughtybear, Siglings and unpoke were also in the channel, I told shawn to tell jake what happened making it "personal" (after I shared something with you in confidence that you shared with someone yourself.) that someone was your ex, I told her what you showed me because thats just fugged up.

THAT BEING SAID I stated my opinion on your app, I just wanted to set the story straight from my side since I see where this was going and I gotta go to my cottage sooo...

(07-26-2015, 11:01 AM)Mr. Cyan Spy Wrote:  
(07-26-2015, 10:48 AM)Celery God Wrote:  

The "goes around comes around" thing was an afterthought. It was not me trying to get revenge. It was simply a response to you saying "I can't trust celery with anything"  after I shared something with you in confidence that you shared with someone yourself. I told aresuft first things first, only realizing it had been very similar to something you had done to me. On me threatening to report you, that was because I had asked you to stop being a dick about my ex, and my current predicament. This was not for personal reasons, I just thought telling aresuft was the right thing to do. I later linked this to an earlier incident.

I did stop being a dick about your ex, its what you SHOWED me that I told her, I ignored you like all day barely talked to you and had you muted after that.  Nuggie was in the channel, and I told jake what happened making it "personal" (after I shared something with you in confidence that you shared with someone yourself.) that someone was your ex, I told her what you showed me because thats just fugged up.

Is this what NTG is like?

Honestly though Cyan /DID/ block you, remove you, muted you, took every possible measure to assure he wouldn't offend you again after you asked him politely to stop mentioning anything involving your ex. I'm not really sure why you even brought that up...

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I dont know what happend but it seems both sides were in the wrong, one a little more then the other though.
Find

Denied.