Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

le hi.

I am joemancool, i dont play the server as im banned. but i feel i would make this so people would get to know me a little. I like to joke around alot, i also understand when people are being jokers i can take a joke. i follow the rules to a good amount (i feel having been banned that is very counter to what i said.) I also like to joke around a good amount, i am not competitive at all unless i get rdmed on my t round ill get a little mad but meh. the i starter is becoming overused i know.

(for those who care favorite pokemon mudkip, favorite pony dj-pon 3-vinyl scratch) also i dont flame or hate on anyone seriously unless they are being a dick for more than 1 map. otherwise my hate is OH NO THE BURRITO OF BRASSX IS HERE OOOHHH NOOOOOOO. like that or better example OH NO THE GRASS IS HERE GET THE LAWNMOWERA. (i am joking about grass and brass i aint bustin your balls or other reproductive organs.)
Find

Welcome to FRG. I can't say "I hope to see you ingame" as you're currently banned, but perhaps if you get unbanned.
Find

i forgot to add. i used to play on ntg. (brassx's experiment project by the seems of it to get the inventory system smoothed out. i also played wog's but the owner turned into a little kid essentially and perma banned me from the server and the forums because they have the patience of little kids and think they are all that and a big bag of chips.)
Find

(07-20-2015, 08:55 PM)joemancool Wrote:  i forgot to add. i used to play on ntg. (brassx's experiment project by the seems of it to get the inventory system smoothed out. i also played wog's but the owner turned into a little kid essentially and perma banned me from the server and the forums because they have the patience of little kids and think they are all that and a big bag of chips.)

>implying he wasn't always a little kid.

Welcome anyways. Hope you get unbanned.
Find

(07-20-2015, 06:57 PM)joemancool Wrote:  (for those who care favorite pokemon mudkip, favorite pony dj-pon 3-vinyl scratch)

Is this something people normally fucking ask?
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

(07-20-2015, 10:33 PM)Zephyr Wrote:  
(07-20-2015, 06:57 PM)joemancool Wrote:  (for those who care favorite pokemon mudkip, favorite pony dj-pon 3-vinyl scratch)

yes i put for those who care. :3 that means if you care to know there it is on that line of letters.
Find

(07-20-2015, 10:36 PM)joemancool Wrote:  

yes i put for those who care. :3 that means if you care to know there it is on that line of letters.

Ive literally never heard or seen anyone ask that, so I was curious why you even needed to put that
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

:3
Find

banned on wogs. banned on ntg. banned on frg. I'm starting to notice a pattern... luls I joke too I jokester I like to joke....
Find

(07-20-2015, 10:46 PM)Zephyr Wrote:  
(07-20-2015, 10:36 PM)joemancool Wrote:  

Ive literally never heard or seen anyone ask that, so I was curious why you even needed to put that

Ikr. That's like going up to people telling them my favorite anime character.(It's accelerator, jk(not really))
Find