Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

EagleDestroyer- Membership Application

Steam Name: EagleDestroyer

Time:100 or right around there close but no cigar!

Where did you hear about the server: Axe joined Ntg and wanted to buy my p90, he left so I added him then followed him. He went to a ttt server I decided that I will rdm until I get banned, when I was in I pressed tab and saw Axe was admin also there was a leveling system. Got mad and said someone copied Ntg again, talked to some people and they said brassx made the server and to make it short I found out that there was a lot of old ntg players there so I am here now.

Banned ever: ya just banned for karma when screwing around at night and when messing around with a mod.

Why do you want to join: 2 years ago I found a server with my friend new to gmod just a kid, that rhymes. The server was ntg got banned for ghosting when I never did, meet some friends. came back a couple months later my little high voice made people cry for mercy, but then I grow up buy a new pc come back again people surprised then I cry bc Ntg went down hill with op weps and kids everywhere shouting about there guns like there gods and I came here and stayed here now I want to become a member.
Find

YES +1 love this dude, also doesn't cause trouble.
Find

+1, he gets a little irritated every now and then, but other than that, he's a very good player and a really chill dood

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Haven't had any real problems with eagle, knows how to have fun without but like unpoke said can get irritated at times but still a +1 from me
Find

I can not say I fully support this. You're a really cool guy; and I've known you for well over a year now, saying that I do know how you can be. You're mature sometimes, other times not so much. I've seen you rdm a bit too often than I'd like from a member, and some of the things you have said on the forums just aren't really that nice or really need to be said (if you want examples, message me).

Saying that; I do think that you can be a great person and a great player, and would make a pretty good member with some of the issues listed above fixed.

+0 for now Smile
Find

+1 this feg. he's the biggest asshole in the server. but the coolest asshole in the server. he'd be prime example of how not to be member x3 so let him be member
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

I am just going to say one thing, I am a dick but only to people I like or to people that need it. Also I am really nice to new players, helping them out and to friends!
Find

He's improved a lot from before, and isn't squeaky anymore. I like playing with him, and would call him a friend. He'd be fine representing Member. +1.

He's not perfect, but he's cool.
Find

Never had an issue with him. Always a good sport. +1
Find

Denied.
Find