Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

To the Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming.

Heart 
Dear Staff and Community of Forerunner Gaming,

Recently my life has been wracked by depression and bullshit. I don't want to get into details but things haven't exactly been pleasant for me. I've lost people, and I've alienated them to the point where they leave. As such, I don't feel so hot anymore. This is where you guys come in. I do 90% of my smiling and laughing while I'm on this server. I do 90% of my hanging out with people with you guys. It may not seem very healthy, and some of you may say that I need to go find some other friends. But you're better than the nothing else I've got at this point.
All I came here is to say thank you. Thank you for brightening my days up. Thank you for tolerating me and not banning me. Thank you for just being here, I guess. I consider many of you my friends; even though I'm not sure if that's a good thing. There's a distinct difference between you guys and other servers, you're actually friendly. After a point, many of the servers that I had played on became stale, and I just stopped going back. I don't feel that way about you guys.
What I'm getting at here is that you're my main source of pleasure and happiness in these troubled times. This is the only community that I've committed time to, became part of the forums, and wanted to become a part of. When I'm home, I'm playing TTT with you guys, jerkin' off, or being generally disgusting. This whole community takes up at least half of my time; and you know what? I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank you Heart
Celery God.

Hey bro, we're always here to help. Some of us ( well most of us) act like asses but we're all friends. This community is like a big shoulder for you to lean on. Carry on man!
Find

(07-18-2015, 06:13 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Hey bro, we're always here to help. Some of us ( well most of us) act like asses but we're all friends. This community is like a big shoulder for you to lean on. Carry on man!

Thanks man. It really helps to know you guys are here for me.
Find

(07-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Celery God™ Wrote:  you're my main source of pleasure
Find

(07-18-2015, 06:20 AM)Axe Wrote:  
(07-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Celery God™ Wrote:  you're my main source of pleasure

u no it bby
Find

(07-18-2015, 04:42 AM)Celery God™ Wrote:  Thank you for tolerating me and not banning me.

inb4 bun
Find

You're a really cool guy you just need to show it more Big Grin

I am glad you are part of frg man you are always welcome to talk to me bout anything because I love helping people

As long as you're happy playing frg that is good.
Find

Me? Friendly? HAHAHA!

Love you celery
Find

I'll always be here for you baby gurl if you ever need any company I'll be here waiting for you.
Find