Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

so what happened?

(07-17-2015, 09:58 PM)NotChosen Wrote:  
(07-17-2015, 07:31 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Here's actually what happened(incoming wall of text):

I needed a break from NTG, basically the automated server hosts there fucked up and caused a lot of my work to be leaked again so.. I wanted to do things on my own, managed everything myself, so I can be much more secure with my work. As well as be in more control of things in general.(as you can see, being fully in control has allowed me to make a shitload of cool features, like inventory integration with the forums, marketplace, etc)

I was developing this inventory system from scratch for awhile and planned to use it on NTG and allow phish to use it, however, after what happened I started thinking about if this system would be leaked, how it would affect me and my future works, and decided I wasn't comfortable with it(yet anyways).

Phish also didn't really seem to like the idea much of me using a separate server on NTG as a beta for this system(he had valid points, as in it could create a split in the already somewhat split community, which was the last thing I wanted), so I decided to just create my own community and server entirely, and made a post explaining what I've been working on, and where I feel I needed to go. That was all I really told people of NTG about my plans. People found FRG either on their own, or from the word of others, and I have never once told anyone from NTG to leave NTG to join my server, or anything of the like(just clearing things up).

TL;DR:
I saw the potential of my new system, and how easy I made it to do just about anything within it. I saw this as a second chance to start over from scratch and try to make what I had originally wanted the previous drop system to be, and the chance to attempt to make a less stressful community environment.

There's no negativity between Phish and I, and we do not want any negativity between FRG and NTG. Ideally, we'd like to treat them as  two separate servers, that happen to have players who may be familiar with both servers.

So no dank weed was involved?

Nah he smoked dank weed to make up that story right there
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)