Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello everyone!

Hello! It has been a very long time since I have felt as nostalgic as I feel now. Around 2.5 years ago, I was introduced to a gaming community called NTG by my cousin, who was a prominent member. His name was Cardinal. If any of you remember him, he turned into a bad guy in the later years of NTG. That didnt stop me from enjoying said community before it turned south.

My name is Twistz, but most of you know me by another name. I was a regular player of the TTT servers, and I loved the design of the inventory system and the servers in general. After a while I made a few really close friends. Around 10-11 months ago is when I started to realize what was happening to NTG. I quickly jumped ship, and left my friends behind without warning. (Maybe there was a bit of a warning, and maybe it was a bad one.) About a month ago I really wanted to know what had happened while I was away. The first thing I noticed when I got onto the NTG forums, was that the great Brassx had left. I was shocked. I figured he had just perfected the inventory system, and lost the thought in my head. I then noticed that most of my friends, and almost all of the good players from NTG had been banned. Tonight I brought it upon myself to try and track one of my friends down. I successfully did. Terran guided me to this new community. I thank him very much already.

Some of you may still have a slightly bad image of me, but I can assure you, I have changed tremendously.
Thanks for all the fun times we had on NTG, I hope we can have even better ones here.
-Twistz. (Aka Mr.GroundHamster)
Find

I don't recognize you, so I don't know why anyone would have a bad image of you, but welcome.
Find

Yeah, hi! I can't say I really remembered you either (Which I think you know since we just chatted), but from the everything you sound pretty cool. Welcome to FRG!
Find

Welcome to the family!
Find

Welcome to the Family man! Hope you enjoy your time with us Big Grin
Find

Well, I already prop kill RDM'd him on his T round.

Whoops.

(07-09-2015, 04:21 AM)Terran Wrote:  Well, I already prop kill RDM'd him on his T round.

Whoops.

</3
Find

(07-09-2015, 04:21 AM)Terran Wrote:  Well, I already prop kill RDM'd him on his T round.

Whoops.

Incoming perma ban.

Welcome, twistz.
Find

Hello, I don't know you yet.
Find

Im glad to say that my first night on the server was a very enjoyable one. I will be staying.
Find