Time Played: 72 hours

Where i heard about this server: This was the first TTT server i came too

Have i ever been banned: No

Why i want to join: i just want to join

Referred by: no one
Find

Nice player, doesn't RDM. Trusted. I have seen him around a lot. +1
Find

You're very fun to play with and a friend of mine, you don't break any rules and you're not annoying, so +1.
Find

Yeah, he's friendly and cheerful, cool person. The kinda guy who takes criticism well and grows from mistakes. +1!
Find

Zaccy is a nice person who follows all the rules. +1
Find

Zaccy is a team player. The only issue I have with him is his god damn shit pissing microphone. He doesn't have a bad voice and he doesn't mic spam, but every time he uses his mic there's a very high pitched screech in the background. +1 for member, +1 for getting a new microphone.
Find

McNuggie Member Applicant Ranking System

or MMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 3
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 3
5. The player does not troll: 5
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5 (too much)
7. Communication skills: 4
8. Respects other players: 5
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 1

Score: 39/60

Grade: 78% C

Final Notes: One of the main ( and only ) issues that I come across when playing with you is how loud you can be. There's nothing wrong with using your mic, but you use it FAR too much sometimes, and it can make the server loud and I've had to gag / vbat you many times because of it. Try to chill out sometimes okay haha, you're really fun to play with but shhhh chill x3. You never break any rules, you're really nice, and I see no reason to make you member.

Rating: +1
Find

Zaccy is a good dude. Sometimes fucks up when playing but it's usually nothing too serious. I know I like to mess with you a lot Zaccy but you take it really well honestly. I'll try to do it less. Nice dude, good player about 80% of the time. +1
Find

The kinda guy who takes criticism well and grows from mistakes. No this is 99.9% lies he likes to yell all the time. -1
Find

+SUPPORT I enjoy his company on the server. Even though he is a adolescent, he is still maturing and I believe he has potential. I would definitely give this man a chance. I do not like how sometimes he is bullied for his voice, but he is an okay guy all around. Those who negative support him, keep in mind that he hasn't  broken any rules to cause panic or chaos within the server so I believe as long as he follows the rules and has a decent personality he is okay in my book. He also seems very social while playing the game. Zaccy, my advice to you is please take a considerable amount of time and re-edit your application to make it seem like you are actually motivated to take the responsibility of representing the server. Overall, your a great kid and I'll see you on TTT.
Find