Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ascultone Suggestion

Don't hate I just think that one thing should be changed. The damage on it is fine and the haulting of the shooting is a good balance when the suffix goes off. However, why does it go through people? You can't shoot anyone directly with the gun because the dragon breath will go through them causing u to just have shoot at the ground and pray for the suffix.

I think that if the Dragons Breath hits dead-on, it should do about 60 damage, but if it passes by someone it does proximity damage. The closer it passes, the more damage, say 5 to 20, which would also cause the people to be caught on fire.

So basically it'd be a cooler Phoenix to make it more unique, with a twist.
Find

Considering it should explode on contact with people lighting them on fire if it is a dragons breath.
Find

-1 It doesn't need it at all.
Find

(06-30-2015, 06:37 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  -1 It doesn't need it at all.

idk if u have used the gun but u cant actually aim at people. u have to aim at the ground so that the suffix can actually do something which makes u hope that the suffix activates and even then u need it to activate 4-5 times to kill someone thats about half a clip a little more to kill 1 person.
Find

(06-30-2015, 06:43 AM)Axe Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 06:37 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  -1 It doesn't need it at all.

idk if u have used the gun but u cant actually aim at people. u have to aim at the ground so that the suffix can actually do something which makes u hope that the suffix activates and even then u need it to activate 4-5 times to kill someone thats about half a clip a little more to kill 1 person.

I agree with axe. I always aim at the feet. Plus if I let someone new use it such as BlueBalls, i tell them aim at their toes. Really wish I could aim at their chest and face and do some more damage.
Find

I always thought that was there to balance it out considering the beam itself, if it were to hit dead on, does pretty decent damage, and the chances for it to shoot the beam is ridiculously high.
Personal -1 for me.
Find