Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dragon rounds fun

We beat it! (Only one drop lol)
Find

I want to do one, will you still be doing them an hour from now?
Find

I actually didnt do very much DMG.
Find

4k with a deagle is pretty good considering my rifle is -30% accuracy.
Find

I did most of my damage with that swift deagle
pretty OP, add a reload crystal for an infinite hail of bullets
also if you hit the head, it does head-shot damage
Find

Ascultone users were waiting for this moment. WE HAVE THE DRAGON HUNTING GUN. LET US HUNT SOME DRAGONS!
Find

(06-30-2015, 01:30 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Ascultone users were waiting for this moment.  WE HAVE THE DRAGON HUNTING GUN. LET US HUNT SOME DRAGONS!

Too bad the suffix can't hit them directly. Wink

(06-30-2015, 04:22 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 01:30 PM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  Ascultone users were waiting for this moment.  WE HAVE THE DRAGON HUNTING GUN. LET US HUNT SOME DRAGONS!

Terran did more damage with a regular gun then i did with the ascultone. Almost 2k more. Ik its terran but we both survived the same amount of time and i bet we landed around the same shots.
Find

(06-30-2015, 06:38 PM)Axe Wrote:  

Terran did more damage with a regular gun then i did with the ascultone. Almost 2k more. Ik its terran but we both survived the same amount of time and i bet we landed around the same shots.

I did CRAZY damage with Thrakos when Brass hosted a dragon round a few weeks ago.
This further proves Thrakos >>> Ascultone
Find

(06-30-2015, 06:41 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(06-30-2015, 06:38 PM)Axe Wrote:  

I did CRAZY damage with Thrakos when Brass hosted a dragon round a few weeks ago.
This further proves Thrakos >>> Ascultone

Well the thrakos isnt an area affect either.
Find