Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

JeromeNinja Member App

For now, I have to put this as a -1. I have had a lot of issues with you in the past. You have made tons of false KOSes against me for no reason, leading to me killing you and losing karma, then you report me for no reason, saying that I rdmed you, and calling me unsavory words. If you work on that and try to be less of an annoyance, you would easily earn a +1 from me, but with recent action, it stays for now as a -1.
Find

(07-14-2015, 07:18 PM)Pigeon Lord Wrote:  For now, I have to put this as a -1. I have had a lot of issues with you in the past. You have made tons of false KOSes against me for no reason, leading to me killing you and losing karma, then you report me for no reason, saying that I rdmed you, and calling me unsavory words. If you work on that and try to be less of an annoyance, you would easily earn a +1 from me, but with recent action, it stays for now as a -1.

Yeah, that why Im taking a break now, because my parents have talked to me about that stuff and me always playing.
Find

-Support I'm sorry to negative support, but when I first joined this server I have not broken any rule and he repeatedly made false reports against me even if I killed him as a traitor(me) or if he(traitor) shot me and I miraculously killed him. He is easily angered and has high temper when he is killed no matter what the situation is. He has a excessive habit of cussing out players that have not done him any wrong other then play the game correctly, I would only retract my -support if he shows us he can be mature and unbiased.
Find

+1 fun to play with and follows the rules.
Find

Denied.
Find