Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FINALLY

(06-27-2015, 02:42 PM)Fresh Wrote:  I just wanna throw out there that previously in the US, bestiality was legal in more states than gay marriage.

You would know, you horse fucker
Find

(06-27-2015, 02:42 PM)Fresh Wrote:  I just wanna throw out there that previously in the US, bestiality was legal in more states than gay marriage.

that's kinda sad.
Find

(06-27-2015, 03:14 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  

You would know, you horse fucker

Well apparently love is love so...
Fuck the max 2 image limit. (Imagine happy asian guy here)
Find

"equality or all americans" HA
I mean great people of the same sex can get married but there will never be equality amongst all of americans because there will allways be someone there to say no and tell people to screw off. that and people can still be fired for being married to someone of the same sex.
Find

That's private sector, Soulmasher, and that's their choice if that's how they want to live their life (Being a bigot.) Freedom goes BOTH WAYS. If a man wishes to marry a man, that is okay to do, that is freedom. If a man wishes to tell two gay men to leave his bar, that is okay to do, that is freedom.

Can't have one without the other.
Find

(06-27-2015, 07:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's private sector, Soulmasher, and that's their choice if that's how they want to live their life (Being a bigot.) Freedom goes BOTH WAYS. If a man wishes to marry a man, that is okay to do, that is freedom. If a man wishes to tell two gay men to leave his bar, that is okay to do, that is freedom.

>When a nonAmerican understands more about America than most actual Americans
Find

(06-27-2015, 07:20 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(06-27-2015, 07:10 PM)Terran Wrote:  That's private sector, Soulmasher, and that's their choice if that's how they want to live their life (Being a bigot.) Freedom goes BOTH WAYS. If a man wishes to marry a man, that is okay to do, that is freedom. If a man wishes to tell two gay men to leave his bar, that is okay to do, that is freedom.

>When a nonAmerican understands more about America than most actual Americans

Actually it's technically discrimination and against the constitution to refuse service to anyone on a reason not related completely to business. While most americans think that "freedom of expression" allows them to "express their views" by for example kicking a family of muslims out of a christian bakery, it is illegal. <-- this specific case has happened in the past and that's why it's an example.
Find

agreed with Fresh.
Find

Freedom is owning something and deciding what you will do with it. Your word is law regarding to your object. If you say "You cannot enter my house", that person cannot enter your house.

There is NO FREEDOM if you cannot make decisions with your property. That, in essence, is why America has no freedom. Because you own nothing. Nothing at all.

Still, we could argue politics for days, so make a final reply and I won't post again, no reason to clutter the forums with this jargon and jibberish, we all have different views.
Find

I do see what Terran is saying. But I would like to think that there is a line between discrimination and freedom. Same with freedom of speech and hate speech.

Although then there would never be true 'freedom'.

Oh well. It's all a complete matter of opinion.

And this could go on forever easily so i won't post again either. Especially considering this isn't in shitposting.
Find