Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

FINALLY

(06-27-2015, 07:41 PM)Terran Wrote:  Freedom is owning something and deciding what you will do with it. Your word is law regarding to your object. If you say "You cannot enter my house", that person cannot enter your house.

There is NO FREEDOM if you cannot make decisions with your property. That, in essence, is why America has no freedom. Because you own nothing. Nothing at all.

Still, we could argue politics for days, so make a final reply and I won't post again, no reason to clutter the forums with this jargon and jibberish, we all have different views.

you can do that with your house, just not a public business. When you open a business to the public it is therefore allowed to be used by anyone of any race or any view to use for the reasons it was opened. The reason it's like this is so that you can't just kick somebody who's black or muslim out of your store because you're a racist fuck or you hate the muslim religion so much if they're actually going to use the business. I saw some study done in america where they tested two groups, a muslim discriminating against a christian by pretending to argue with him and then kicking him out in front of customers, and then the other way around with a christian kicking out a muslim. Only one customer tried to defend the muslim woman in the first case, where everyone was saying that it was part of the constitution they were able to do that, and when it was the christian being kicked out almost every single person rose to their defense saying it was unconstitutional. What's my point here? Don't side with those morons pls.
Find

(06-27-2015, 06:51 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  "equality or all americans" HA
I mean great people of the same sex can get married but there will never be equality amongst all of americans because there will allways be someone there to say no and tell people to screw off. that and people can still be fired for being married to someone of the same sex.
this is true being state laws and all. but for example say i got fired for being gay after marrying my husband. i could then sue in court. in the state court they could in theroy side with state laws. but i could then bring the case to supreme court and the case would then go to me to me then being the new laws. so yes you can be fired but the company then faces major legal issues.
Find