Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychotic Dave

(06-28-2015, 04:53 PM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 11:35 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote:  You use the shotgun......

He should be banned for a shotgun scrub

I finally got something good other than a Shotgun, so I use a sub machine gun now.
Find

(06-25-2015, 04:19 PM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  "Wave of NTG players" Like this wasnt an offshoot of NTG to begin with.

People get tired of ntg being bugridden or they just want something new.

None the less, hope you have better luck here than in ntg dave. Try to avoid doing the same mistakes.

I love how you didn't mention the community. Like a more clean/more balanced Inventory system is all people came here for haha.

(06-28-2015, 11:20 PM)Brassx Wrote:  
(06-25-2015, 04:19 PM)Kheyre-Sama Wrote:  "Wave of NTG players" Like this wasnt an offshoot of NTG to begin with.

None the less, hope you have better luck here than in ntg dave. Try to avoid doing the same mistakes.

I love how you didn't mention the community. Like a more clean/more balanced Inventory system is all people came here for haha.

i cum 4 u Brass
Find

(06-28-2015, 11:36 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-28-2015, 11:20 PM)Brassx Wrote:  

i cum 4 u Brass

i came 5 u Rot, Rot is love Rot is life.
Find

i came because i dont have any friends and i wanted to try to make some here.

It didn't work Sad.
Find

This intro became weird fast... Welcome Dave.
Find