Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Coin giveaway for june!

I skipped may to allow the coin amount to build up a bit.

All you have to do to enter it is head over to the lobby server, and speak with Vega Hoistway, who is in the booth area next to the spawn.

There are no requirements other than being at least level 10 to access the Lobby server.

This NPC will show up when giveaways are happening, so be sure to keep an eye out for him.

Keep an eye on the lobby server to see who won! If you won, you must join the lobby server to receive the coins!
Find

Awesome! Thanks. That's really cool.
Edit: The shop was changed? Huh, weird.
Also, new quests. Well then.
Find

(06-20-2015, 06:32 PM)Terran Wrote:  Awesome! Thanks. That's really cool.
Edit: The shop was changed? Huh, weird.
Also, new quests. Well then.

That's from timezone differences between my test lobby server, and the official FRG Lobby. I happened to be on mine coding when the FRG one reset, then a bit later mine also reset them. My bad.
Find

Oh, okay. Well, that new suffix is pretty cool!
Aw, we can only buy one of each from the Fragment Shop?

Here I was, saving up to get a monopoly on a cool gun...Aw...I bought the deagle, sold it and wanted to buy a second one for my own use.

Also, you MIGHT want to make it so an IP can only buy one, not a player...People might just make alts.

Yay. Free stuff.
Find

such nice
Find

Whats the new suffix?
Find

(06-20-2015, 11:29 PM)Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed Wrote:  Whats the new suffix?

Agony
Find

Thanks for the giveaway! Big Grin

Also, can you up the difficulty for the drop-deagle-shot quest and add a mirror room for the lobby for character-customization use? xD
Find