Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rotshout - Membership Application

Steam Name:
Rotshout

Time played on servers:
103 hours

Where did you hear about this server?:
I played on NTG for a while, then while talking to Terran he told me about FRG, where all the cool kids went.

Have you ever been banned?:
No.

Why do you want to join?:
FRG is where I go when I want to have fun. Sometimes some people try and distract from the fun. I am not one of those people. When stupid things happen I try to resolve the situation in the least emotionally taxing way possible. Being a member will allow me to aid in the troubles of newer players by guiding them to a reasonable outcome.

Referred by:
Terran

Additional Details:
T-baiting is never okay. It only causes problems and I see everyone doing it. Please, just stop.

+1   
Find

as much as he calls me worse than shit, worthless, etc, i would like to see him member. +1

also he likes to be pushed off cliffs.
Find

I like playin' with him, even if he's a bit... stern (?) at times.
+1.
Find

He is a cool guy. +1
Find

He would make a good lawyer. Agree about the t baiting. +1
Find

Sure +1 But there are things he needs to brush up. he can be..angry at time. for no reason. he just needs to lighten up a bit more XD but yes. +1 for Member
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

+1, Rot is always fun. I've never seen him do anything wrong.
Find

This is your 3rd app, the reason I haven't posted on the other ones is the same reason I am posting now. You often get way too angry on the server, which is never good. If someone does something you don't like i've witnessed you call them stupid or retarded, and that's just not appropriate.

+1 yea just a +1
Find