Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zero tolerance policy.

For users that have under an hour on the server that RDM twice or more, I believe that should be a week/permanent ban. Any thoughts?
Find

its pretty much already like this, 3 rdms is a mass which is a perma anyway
Find

(06-19-2015, 06:52 PM)Aresuft Wrote:  its pretty much already like this, 3 rdms is a mass which is a perma anyway

Changed it to one.
Find

Two in one round? Yeah, but two total? Nah. Mistakes happen, and sometimes people don't know how to play TTT. Give them a slap and show them the ropes, and maybe they'll smarten up.

Yeah, if they are obviously doing it deliberately, then they should be banned. If they make a mistake or it became an RDM train (happens all the time anyways) then they should just be given a talking to, along with the other individuals. The base of it being just two without any leeway makes this seem more like an introverted community that doesn't want new players. With some adjustment, this would be a good rule to tack onto the MOTD.
Find

I think some restrictions should be tighter but not to this extent.
Find

I think the current restrictions and regulations are fine.
People who are new and come from other servers with other rules or just aren't familiar with the gametype should at least have a chance to learn.
Find

and if your like celery repeatedly rdming lets perm ban them Big Grin
Find

I think the rules are fine as it is.

This is TTT. People need to stop taking shit so seriously. Mistakes happen. If they realize their mistake and say sorry and then not do it again that's an A+ in my books.
Find

(06-19-2015, 09:11 PM)Excel Wrote:  and if your like celery repeatedly rdming lets perm ban them Big Grin

You best be joking son...
Find