Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

map vote sugestion

Well, that's a shame. To be honest, I just keep encountering this loop:

(Starting map when I join)
If available, they pick: gm_construct, dolls, crummy cradle, minecraft_b4, clue.
If not available, usually: 67thway (surprisingly not ALL that popular), island 17, ttt_port.
If THOSE aren't available its generally: sandraiders, hendrix, erebus, lost temple.

Otherwise I don't really see any other maps than those. Warehouse is never picked, Amityville is never picked. That horror house map where Thanatos was is never picked. There's a lot of maps, and those are really the only ones ever chosen.

Heck, even Jake has tried multiple times to sway votes by saying he'll do an orbital round if we pick the map he's interested in (he always does an orbital round, of course), but people STILL go for one of these maps no matter what. I have to screech and wail just to get something different, and am pretty fed up with it.

How about an over-played mechanic? If a map is picked once, then it has a less chance of appearing for the next, eh, 10 map choices?
Find

It does that already. When one map is played it doesn't appear again for another 5 or so maps. (it may be lower or higher, can't remember off the top of my head).
Find

Oh, okay, my bad then. At least there's some measure, but the problem is there's enough maps that its virtually an endless cycle.

Actually, maybe I complain too much.
Find

down with rooftops!
Find