Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A Recurring Issue

Exclamation 
Throughout the last couple of months there has been a recurring issue of people making the decision to deal with situations against themselves in a bad manner, rather than getting staff on or avoiding conflict by getting away from the people doing something against them, and people have recently been getting banned for it quite often. (I would of thought this would be common sense but apparently not)

This is a mixture of me pointing out an issue that is happening on FRG continuously, and a discussion to see how people feel about what is going on.

What I'm talking about when I said "people dealing with situations against themselves in a bad manner" are times when someone is disrespecting you, or doing something against you that you don't like, and instead of ignoring it, getting staff on, or even getting off the server to avoid conflict, people have been finding it alright to disrespect back, which fuels the issue between both causing a chain of disrespect and such, which eventually gets out of hand causing more issues to evolve.

You need to realize, staff are there to help you, to make sure you're enjoying your time on FRG, and we can help you if someone is causing problems, against you or not. You do not have to add more fuel to the fire and let situations spiral out of control, because that is when both parties involved start become issues.

If someone is disrespecting you, it does NOT make it okay to disrespect them back
If someone RDMs you, it does NOT make it okay to rdm them back (obviously revenge rdm you)

Control your anger people, do anything that helps you avoid conflict, and make staff contactable because we are here to make sure that none of this happens. I am tired of people getting banned or punished due to something they didn't start, because they respond terribly.
Find

ok ill stop revenge rdming sorry guys.
Find

(06-12-2015, 03:19 AM)Dreadark Wrote:  ok ill stop revenge rdming sorry guys.

thanks man im glad u understand <3
Find

Can I still remember Terran?
Umpty Dumpty
Find