Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rise to Power

He was born a simple nugget, raised and loved by his nugget parents. But then one day the fry nation attacked. In the food fight that followed, Niggie's parents were shot in front of him. He swore revenge on their murderer, and became Batnugget. Eventually he found his way to a combo meal where he met the man he swore revenge on: Betty. Nuggie used his Kung Pow and defeated Betty, he also fought the real California milk cow. When he returned to the menu, all the other nuggets were terrified of his power, and banished him to Jack in the Box.

Post someone else's origin story below.
Find

played games as a kid
played more games as an adult
died alone
-more than 50% of us
Find

Got fucked in the butt, became bi
Umpty Dumpty
Find

So I got admin by killing a cow?
Find

He awoke on a cart heading to his execution by the Hungarians. Flying was doomed when they called his name when suddenly Godzilla attacked. Godzilla spared poor Flying and bestowed upon him the Master Sword. With this sword he pulled from a stone and became King Flyingspaghettimonster of America. After he single-handedly defeated the Egyptians in Ping Pong , Flying flew into outer space. He mated with the Sun and bestowed upon us Instant Ramen. Thee End.
Find

(06-09-2015, 03:44 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  So I got admin by killing a cow?

Not just any cow. It was a real California dairy cow. Those things spit acid and breathe hummus.
Find

(06-09-2015, 04:26 AM)Rotshout Wrote:  
(06-09-2015, 03:44 AM)McNuggie Wrote:  So I got admin by killing a cow?

Not just any cow. It was a real California dairy cow. Those things spit acid and breathe hummus.

Sounds like my ex-wife.
Find

Actually it was a ginger cow and it is said that it will lead to the death of all.

Someone has to get the reference.
Find

south park?
Find

(06-09-2015, 05:57 AM)Axe Wrote:  Actually it was a ginger cow and it is said that it will lead to the death of all.

Someone has to get the reference.

Oh thank god it wasn't a radioactive cow huh?

Heh...
Find