Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fallout 4 = Hyped Appreciation thread

alrighty I am a massive Weeaboo for fallout and its series I played all of the games (and ignore Brotherhood and tactics existence) And so needless to say seeing fallout 4's trailer brought sputnik sized tears to eyes in excitement seeing my once semi-hideous lookinh favorite series become beautiful after long hype. SO I come here to see how excitd is everyone else andhow they are doing in preparation for their future (In other words what are you doing to celebrate?)

Second question: what were your favorite moments in fallout?

Third and Final: What do you hope that they will have in Fallout 4

I am currently replaying New Vegas as a way to keep my hype boat coming and soon will do a retard run on fallout 2.

My favorite moment in the fallout series would have to be Tranquility lane and The Master

I sincerely hope having low intelligence dialogue will be more existant than it was in fallout New Vegas. I hope for dialogue like that in Fallout 1 and 2.
Find

"I am a massive weeaboo..."
You speak that word, yet I do not believe you understand its meaning.
Find

(06-04-2015, 08:25 PM)Terran Wrote:  "I am a massive weeaboo..."
You speak that word, yet I do not believe you understand its meaning.

Sorry I am a weeaboo for fallout as a real stereotypical weeaboo is to there animes
Either way, You get the point
Find

fallout is like an open world cod.

In other words, it's shit.

plebian pls.

if there are Enclave and I can kill the Brotherhood of Steel: I don't care what they do... THE BROTHERHOOD MUST FALL, FALSE PROPHETS SHROUDING TRUE AMERICA.

... Aduuuh... (intelligence is now 2)
Find

my favourite time in fallout 3 was when i got to kill that dragon in the afterlife, delaying the end of the world for a few more millenium at least.

or maybe that time when I got to become a Madgod.
Find

My favorite moment was taking it in the ass from FISTO.
Find

(06-04-2015, 10:05 PM)Rotshout Wrote:  My favorite moment was taking it in the ass from FISTO.

I... I always knew it.

My favorite moment was with Harold.

I'm preparing for Fallout 4 by modding New Vegas to be a dog. That is the only true way.
Find

Assume the position.
Find

I found the part where you get the Geck was one of my favourites, or when you first emerge from the vault
Find