Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Celery God's Application Episode II: Return of the App

Heart 

Steam Name(Current): Celery God™

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 78 hours.

Where did you hear about this server?: I was browsing the TTT server list and I stumbled upon this one.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, it was an accidental RDM+leaf that was quickly cleared up.

Why do you want to join?: I have been a part of this community for a long time. I would love to get even more involved with the servers, both lobby and TTT. I love helping out and being friendly (albeit a little trigger-happy). I think that this is a great opportunity for both me and the community.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: Since my original application I have tried my best to mature a little bit. I have tried to not be as loud/overtalkitive; and I have tried to be more respectful to staff (except for Cyan, he's a douche to me 98% of the time).
Find

Celery isn't that bad of a person. He gets a little annoying sometimes, but he doesn't mean any harm. I have my doubts about how he will perform representing the server, but he should do an okay job. +1
Find

Celery stop bullying me at bgo. Anyways, Celery is a really cool kid. 10/10 has matured and settled down some more. +1 from me friend
Find

To be honest I haven't really noticed you :/
I'm gonna assume this is because you don't talk as much which was really my only gripe with you (Even if I do it too). +1
Genesis Does What NintenDon't

I'm sarcastic a lot, take what I say with a grain of salt.
Find

Yesterday your 1st member application was denied so why the day after it was not appoved you make another one?
Find

(06-02-2015, 08:57 PM)Minehuis Wrote:  Yesterday your 1st member application was denied so why the day after it was not appoved you make another one?

It was denied because It spent too long without getting any replies. I was told "feel free to re-apply", so I did.

There is NO harm in remaking an application if its denied due to not enough feedback. This is just done to routinely keep applications fresh and with new opinions. Obviously, this counts otherwise if it was denied for a specific reason, a la someone wasn't deserving.
Find

Then in that case love to have him on this server +1
Find

Keep up the feedback guys! Big Grin
Find

Bullies me ;-;

But cool

+1
Umpty Dumpty
Find