Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Bobbing Screen Effect

What bobbing is is the effect in a game where your screen bounces as you walk/move. It makes the game just that much more realistic. Think of how in TTT how when you walk, only your weapons move. Adding this would be simple, and no addons would be needed. Another idea included in this might be you could enable/disable bobbing in the F1 settings, and you could also change the magnitude of the bobbing EX: 1=No Bobbing 10=Roller Coaster. Now unless we want to keep Gliding across the floor, I would suggest this Smile

Disclaimer: I'm merely suggesting something, I'm not criticizing the server in any way. Brassx is doing a great job, and I want to suggest unique ideas to make the server even more special.
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(06-01-2015, 03:23 PM)it_ember Wrote:  
What bobbing is is the effect in a game where your screen bounces as you walk/move. It makes the game just that much more realistic. Think of how in TTT how when you walk, only your weapons move. Adding this would be simple, and no addons would be needed. Another idea included in this might be you could enable/disable bobbing in the F1 settings, and you could also change the magnitude of the bobbing EX: 1=No Bobbing 10=Roller Coaster. Now unless we want to keep Gliding across the floor, I would suggest this Smile

Disclaimer: I'm merely suggesting something, I'm not criticizing the server in any way. Brassx is doing a great job, and I want to suggest unique ideas to make the server even more special.

Stop smoking weed
Find

Ridiculous feature, hell no, any kind of head motion/swaying/"bobbing" makes me horribly sick!

Neverrr!
Find

(06-01-2015, 03:52 PM)Terran Wrote:  Ridiculous feature, hell no, any kind of head motion/swaying/"bobbing" makes me horribly sick!

Neverrr!

Gotta agree with Terran here, it's like in Minecraft I always disable the viewbob because it gives me a headache (Quite literally)
Find